Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return 12:29 - Jul 18 with 3386 viewsLord_Lucan

I expect a GOT and HP filter.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:24 - Jul 18 with 3349 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I like your continuous efforts to compare GOT to Harry Potter, even though nobody has bitten.

If there was a filter for GOT, you wouldn't be able to go on the thread and post like you have this week. Three times.

Don't really know what your obsession is people enjoying television. All a bit strange if you ask me.

Poll: Best Football Song

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:43 - Jul 18 with 3323 viewsLord_Lucan

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:24 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

I like your continuous efforts to compare GOT to Harry Potter, even though nobody has bitten.

If there was a filter for GOT, you wouldn't be able to go on the thread and post like you have this week. Three times.

Don't really know what your obsession is people enjoying television. All a bit strange if you ask me.

I can't see you.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:56 - Jul 18 with 3311 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:43 - Jul 18 by Lord_Lucan

I can't see you.

?

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 14:00 - Jul 18 with 3296 viewsLord_Lucan

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 13:56 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

?

Light hearted quip of you being on ignore.

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 14:55 - Jul 18 with 3250 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm genuinely amazed you don't like GOT. There are two types of people, those who love it and those who will love it.

You haven't got there yet. Don't feel bad, some people are just a little slow.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:09 - Jul 18 with 3221 viewsWadeyBlue

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 14:55 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

I'm genuinely amazed you don't like GOT. There are two types of people, those who love it and those who will love it.

Incorrect.

I watched the whole of season one of GOT and the first 3 HP films. Gave up after that. Did nothing for me apart from reaffirm my boredom of those particular genre of television/films.

Works for alot of people but not all.

Narcos season 3 starts September. Now that i like.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:19 - Jul 18 with 3206 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:09 - Jul 18 by WadeyBlue

Incorrect.

I watched the whole of season one of GOT and the first 3 HP films. Gave up after that. Did nothing for me apart from reaffirm my boredom of those particular genre of television/films.

The WHOLE of season one!?

Nothing much happens after that anyway to be fair. Just the same characters.

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:23 - Jul 18 with 3194 viewsJ2BLUE

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:09 - Jul 18 by WadeyBlue

Incorrect.

Fair play. I don't think I even got through the first episode of The Leftovers so I know some things just don't hit the spot.

Lucan is going to be on here in a few years when we've all moved on to something else talking about how amazing GOT is though.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:39 - Jul 18 with 3169 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:23 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

Fair play. I don't think I even got through the first episode of The Leftovers so I know some things just don't hit the spot.

Lucan is going to be on here in a few years when we've all moved on to something else talking about how amazing GOT is though.

I wasn't convinced after Season One though.

My sister and her partner were at the end of season 2 and were going to stop, I told them to carry on.

They're now addicted, coming up to the end of Season 3.

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:43 - Jul 18 with 3161 viewsJ2BLUE

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:39 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

I wasn't convinced after Season One though.

My sister and her partner were at the end of season 2 and were going to stop, I told them to carry on.

They're now addicted, coming up to the end of Season 3.

I envy them.

Truly impaired.

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:45 - Jul 18 with 3152 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:43 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

I envy them.

Same.

I asked her who her favourite character was the other day.

"Well, it was The Hound until he died".

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:55 - Jul 18 with 3128 viewsfactual_blue

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 14:55 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

GOT is to television what you are to eggs.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 16:26 - Jul 18 with 3082 viewsIllinoisblue

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 15:45 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Same.

I asked her who her favourite character was the other day.

"Well, it was The Hound until he died".

I thought he was dead too, to be fair. His comedic lines the other day were a bit forced, the bit about the bub on the other guy's hair... didn't seem right.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 16:52 - Jul 18 with 3051 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Right, after a toothache for a month I'm just going to the dentist. On my return on 16:26 - Jul 18 by Illinoisblue

I thought he was dead too, to be fair. His comedic lines the other day were a bit forced, the bit about the bub on the other guy's hair... didn't seem right.

I enjoyed them, his arc or redemption is nearly complete now. Going back to the house of the Dad and daughter he robbed to find them dead really cut him up. The 'mountain in the flames' feeds the idea that he'll be fighting his zombie brother, but I'm struggling to see how they'll meet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024