Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey 20:51 - Jul 24 with 1629 viewsbluelagos

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/24/dont-make-it-easier-to-change-gend

"People who want to change their gender are suffering from a mental illness"

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Blimey on 20:56 - Jul 24 with 1579 viewsfeelingblue

'Douglas also suggested that Greening could be pursuing the changes, which were in the most recent Labour manifesto, but not the Conservative one, because she was gay.'

Unbelievable, but hey, 'the public gets what the public wants' (P Weller)
Blimey on 20:57 - Jul 24 with 1582 viewsLord_Lucan

She might have a point in some circumstances, in the same way that people seem to be addicted to plastic surgery - that must be a mental illness of sort.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blimey on 21:06 - Jul 24 with 1538 viewsSteve_M

Blimey on 20:56 - Jul 24 by feelingblue

'Douglas also suggested that Greening could be pursuing the changes, which were in the most recent Labour manifesto, but not the Conservative one, because she was gay.'

Unbelievable, but hey, 'the public gets what the public wants' (P Weller)

Presumably Douglas was unsure about the DUP deal as they're a bit liberal for her taste.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Blimey on 21:10 - Jul 24 with 1523 viewsfeelingblue

Blimey on 21:06 - Jul 24 by Steve_M

Presumably Douglas was unsure about the DUP deal as they're a bit liberal for her taste.

No, I imagine that she would feel at home with the UVF. Proper values.
Blimey on 21:11 - Jul 24 with 1519 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey on 21:10 - Jul 24 by feelingblue

No, I imagine that she would feel at home with the UVF. Proper values.

I bet she's one of those 'libertarian' Tories who suddenly becomes very keen on state intervention if people are 'choosing' to do the 'wrong' thing with their sexuality, gender identity, etc

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blimey on 21:21 - Jul 24 with 1488 viewsfeelingblue

Blimey on 21:11 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

I bet she's one of those 'libertarian' Tories who suddenly becomes very keen on state intervention if people are 'choosing' to do the 'wrong' thing with their sexuality, gender identity, etc

Yes.

Her ability to connect and/or equate 'gay' with 'gender change' is something only available to the truly enlightened.

I would imagine that she takes a similar position on gay=paedophile?
Blimey on 21:43 - Jul 24 with 1439 viewsFixed_It

In fairness a bloke I knew was going through gender realignment - nowt wrong with that - but when 'she' was in the Ladies at work and asking colleagues for a tampon as it was her time of the month, that was a bit odd.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024