Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV help required - how to get 4OD 14:12 - Aug 31 with 1585 viewsDolly2.0

So we've just changed from talktalk (AKA TakeTake, coz they keep putting the price up) to Virgin, but Virgin doesn't have 4OD and one of my housemates is spitting feathers because she can't get First Dates on catch up. I know, first world problems.

Is there some way we can get 4OD? I thought about an Amazon Fire Stick but it doesn't look like we have a USB port on the TV.

Any other ideas?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 14:13 - Aug 31 with 1577 viewsStokieBlue

Amazon fire stick plugs into an HDMI port not a USB port so get one of those and you're sorted.

Doesn't your smart TV have an apps store? Usually can just go to apps and install 4OD on the TV directly.

I'll let others comment on his choice of programme.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 14:20 - Aug 31 with 1558 viewsSpruceMoose

It was easier to help when you were just after a suit, you know? This is far too technical.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 14:57 - Aug 31 with 1532 viewsRamRob

Pretty sure you can go through the guide select the program and explore this show to see if there are shows available for catch up

A lot of the catch up services are integrated into the guide, not separate apps - although there is a Netflix channel but I find that to be slower than the TV itself.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 14:59]

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 1500 viewsElderGrizzly

You can get it on Virgin Media - However, It's called "All 4 catch-up" and is limited to 7 days. You can access All 4 via On Demand and then the Catch Up or TV On Demand sections.

You can definitely get it on Amazon Firestick and as the other chap said, it's your HDMI port, not USB.
TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 1489 viewshoofer

Throw her out if she's being fussy sorted.
TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:20 - Aug 31 with 1489 viewsBurwell_Blue

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 14:13 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

Amazon fire stick plugs into an HDMI port not a USB port so get one of those and you're sorted.

Doesn't your smart TV have an apps store? Usually can just go to apps and install 4OD on the TV directly.

SB

You will need a USB to power the firestick, unless you want to run another cable to a plug.
TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:45 - Aug 31 with 1457 viewsDolly2.0

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 14:13 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

SB

Her.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try those.

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:48 - Aug 31 with 1449 viewsSarge

Play it through your laptop and connect via hdmi?
Login to get fewer ads

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:49 - Aug 31 with 1446 viewsDolly2.0

TV help required - how to get 4OD on 15:17 - Aug 31 by ElderGrizzly

You can get it on Virgin Media - However, It's called "All 4 catch-up" and is limited to 7 days. You can access All 4 via On Demand and then the Catch Up or TV On Demand sections.

You can definitely get it on Amazon Firestick and as the other chap said, it's your HDMI port, not USB.

I had a bit of a look around that stuff but couldn't find older series.

She apparently rang version and they couldn't think of a way to do it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024