Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Keeper 11:03 - Oct 3 with 11463 viewsbluejake78

Everyone loves Bart but I still think Gerks is better on the reflex.Drop him and put Crawford on the bench.
Town Keeper on 11:07 - Oct 3 with 7823 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town Keeper on 11:08 - Oct 3 with 7818 viewsStokieBlue

In English?

From that I gather you want to drop Bart two levels, promote Gerkin and then put Crawford on the bench?

Bit early to be on the sauce my friend.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Town Keeper on 11:15 - Oct 3 with 7787 viewsbenno1uk

This has to be the worst post ever on TWTD
Town Keeper on 11:38 - Oct 3 with 7721 viewsBluebell

Am I missing something here? Who the hell is Crawford? He doesn't have a squad number.

I have a funny feeling I'm about to be whoooshed.
Town Keeper on 11:38 - Oct 3 with 7718 viewshype313

Well, thank Christ you are not in football management.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Town Keeper on 11:40 - Oct 3 with 7703 viewsBluebell

Town Keeper on 11:15 - Oct 3 by benno1uk

This has to be the worst post ever on TWTD

If you think that, you can't be here often!
Town Keeper on 11:44 - Oct 3 with 7686 viewsPJH

Town Keeper on 11:38 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

Am I missing something here? Who the hell is Crawford? He doesn't have a squad number.

I have a funny feeling I'm about to be whoooshed.

I imagine OP means Crowe-got the first second and fourth letter right.
on 11:46 - Oct 3 with 7673 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Town Keeper on 11:48 - Oct 3 with 7667 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Thats what you get for talking garbage!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Town Keeper on 11:51 - Oct 3 with 7645 viewsbluejake78

Town Keeper on 11:44 - Oct 3 by PJH

I imagine OP means Crowe-got the first second and fourth letter right.

I was thinking about Ray.
Bart is dropping clangers.Give Gerks a chance.
Town Keeper on 11:56 - Oct 3 with 7628 viewsBluebell

Town Keeper on 11:51 - Oct 3 by bluejake78

I was thinking about Ray.
Bart is dropping clangers.Give Gerks a chance.

Ah right.................

So you want a former striker who is 81 years old to play in goal for Town.

Good thinking.
Town Keeper on 12:11 - Oct 3 with 7579 viewsBasuco

on 11:46 - Oct 3 by _

Sorry but no, definitely not worse than Andy Marshall, agree that Bart is easily the best keeper at Town.
on 12:20 - Oct 3 with 7540 views_

Town Keeper on 12:11 - Oct 3 by Basuco

Sorry but no, definitely not worse than Andy Marshall, agree that Bart is easily the best keeper at Town.

Town Keeper on 12:32 - Oct 3 with 7503 viewsPJH

on 12:20 - Oct 3 by _

I think Jim Thorburn probably "wins" that but you are much too young to know that.
Town Keeper on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 7472 viewsStadiumofdark

on 11:46 - Oct 3 by _

Gerks is a worse goalkeeper than Mark Fish would be now..... (maybe a bit harsh)
on 12:44 - Oct 3 with 7442 views_

Town Keeper on 12:32 - Oct 3 by PJH

I think Jim Thorburn probably "wins" that but you are much too young to know that.

Town Keeper on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 7390 viewsPilgrimblue

Town Keeper on 12:11 - Oct 3 by Basuco

Well if Bart is the best then something is wrong with our coaching. His kicking from hand is pants, too high and just aimed anywhere. Also unlike most clubs at our level he rarely rolls out to get team in possession. He probably only throws out few times but is that because nobody is looking for ball or too slow to run into space.
As for goal kicks, I don't get it that all 20 players are massed together on one side (never in Prem!). Just occasionally (maybe once) Kenlock or Jonas has stayed out wide to receive ball in oceans of space. Last Saturday Bristol defence just collected every ball either directly or after Garner had out-jumped his marker only to give ball away. It worked with Murphy but not now!
This is what pi$$es me off about MM. His tactics are rubbish when something different is needed. I mean when did we last score from a free kick?
on 13:12 - Oct 3 with 7379 views_

Town Keeper on 13:09 - Oct 3 by Pilgrimblue

Well if Bart is the best then something is wrong with our coaching. His kicking from hand is pants, too high and just aimed anywhere. Also unlike most clubs at our level he rarely rolls out to get team in possession. He probably only throws out few times but is that because nobody is looking for ball or too slow to run into space.
As for goal kicks, I don't get it that all 20 players are massed together on one side (never in Prem!). Just occasionally (maybe once) Kenlock or Jonas has stayed out wide to receive ball in oceans of space. Last Saturday Bristol defence just collected every ball either directly or after Garner had out-jumped his marker only to give ball away. It worked with Murphy but not now!
This is what pi$$es me off about MM. His tactics are rubbish when something different is needed. I mean when did we last score from a free kick?

Town Keeper on 13:28 - Oct 3 with 7335 viewsPJH

on 12:44 - Oct 3 by _

He was one of Jackie Milburn's first signings in 1963-played 24 first team games for us but was not very good.

I know that you are 29 because you said that on another thread when you were doubting your chances of playing in a World Cup.
on 13:30 - Oct 3 with 7325 views_

Town Keeper on 13:28 - Oct 3 by PJH

He was one of Jackie Milburn's first signings in 1963-played 24 first team games for us but was not very good.

I know that you are 29 because you said that on another thread when you were doubting your chances of playing in a World Cup.

Town Keeper on 13:32 - Oct 3 with 7319 viewsPJH

on 13:30 - Oct 3 by _

I did suggest on that thread that Italy looks your best bet if Southgate is ignoring your texts.
on 13:35 - Oct 3 with 7307 views_

Town Keeper on 13:32 - Oct 3 by PJH

I did suggest on that thread that Italy looks your best bet if Southgate is ignoring your texts.

Town Keeper on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 7297 viewsGiveusaWave

My money is on this to win the worst football post of 2017 award.

Crawford is a great fellow and his heart will always be with Town...but at 81 he's going to struggle if needed, especially as he was a striker....

Gerken in front of Bart? Hahahahaha.....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Town Keeper on 14:43 - Oct 3 with 7234 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Clearly the pre-derby banter has started already.
Town Keeper on 14:50 - Oct 3 with 7226 viewsSwailsey

Town Keeper on 11:40 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

If you think that, you can't be here often!

No, I'll second that.

For pure nonsense, this is right up there.

Extraordinary drivel.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024