Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He has been magnificent with a capital M 21:20 - Nov 28 with 4169 viewsuefacup81

TalkSport on Skuse tonight.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:23 - Nov 28 with 4136 viewsSteve_M

I've just tweeted something similar. Sounds like he's needed to be.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2017 21:29]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:24 - Nov 28 with 4111 viewsjeera

It's amazing how objective sources seem to think he's decent.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:30 - Nov 28 with 4054 viewsBurwell_Blue

Yeah, he has looked solid. Probably the pick of the bunch.
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:36 - Nov 28 with 3985 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good to hear!
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 3943 viewsrosseden

Radio Derby saying hes been excellent for us tonight too..... worked his socks off, broken everything up......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 3912 viewsEEJB

They just said "Imperious" on TS2.
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 3792 viewsBinner

"Nine-and-a-half performance" from Talksport commentary summariser...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:53 - Nov 28 with 3737 viewsMullet

Mathie comparing him to Geraint Williams was excellent. Fans who didn't rate him either seemed to go to games with pre-made moans and nothing was ever good enough then. Certainly the bloke who sat behind me in the Chruchmans did back then.

It's pretty obvious how vital Skuse is, and having proper options around him makes such a difference, compare Bish to Dougie to Connolly etc.

Was glad to see us score from a corner after predicting it too. Mick's selections and in game management prove to be excellent once again it seems. Sounded like we completely annihilated their entitled brand of football.

Rowett not able to break us down despite an embarrassment of riches certainly poses questions.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:03 - Nov 28 with 3593 viewsstantheman

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:51 - Nov 28 by Binner

Cue the scoring on the team ratings to give Bart MOM and Cole to get 6.05
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:05 - Nov 28 with 3557 viewsbraveblue

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 21:51 - Nov 28 by Binner

But he needs to do it more often!!!
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:11 - Nov 28 with 3470 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:05 - Nov 28 by braveblue

But he needs to do it more often!!!

Exactly and his critics myself included won't say a bad word.
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:12 - Nov 28 with 3446 viewsMullet

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:11 - Nov 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

Exactly and his critics myself included won't say a bad word.

How can he do it more than pretty much every week?

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:18 - Nov 28 with 3380 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:12 - Nov 28 by Mullet

How can he do it more than pretty much every week?

Mullet why are coming out with that? No he isn't doing it every week and far from it. You will never ever, ever criticise him no matter how he plays.

There have been countless average/poor performances from him. But when he plays good everyone will be happy to point out at that. I did so last week after he had a decent performance against Sheffield Wed.
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:19 - Nov 28 with 3353 viewsMullet

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:18 - Nov 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

Mullet why are coming out with that? No he isn't doing it every week and far from it. You will never ever, ever criticise him no matter how he plays.

There have been countless average/poor performances from him. But when he plays good everyone will be happy to point out at that. I did so last week after he had a decent performance against Sheffield Wed.

Apart from on Saturday then when I said he was below his usual high standard?

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 3321 viewsstantheman

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:18 - Nov 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

Tbf he seems to get picked out more than most for being at fault even though there are 11 players on the pitch. Cue the comments about the goals we concede are due to Skuse being the defensive shield. I dont think I have seen many games where he has been poor, sometimes average maybe but never poor especially this season in my humble opinion.
He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 3321 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He has been magnificent with a capital M on 22:19 - Nov 28 by Mullet

Apart from on Saturday then when I said he was below his usual high standard?

Oh did you? That's a big thing coming from you but his standard isn't usually high. A way off it. Wish it was though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024