Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Want to know something mildly depressing? 19:27 - Jan 4 with 1579 viewschicoazul

If you take the fees of the big sales we have had under Evans...
Cresswell
D Murphy
Jon Walters
Mings
Wickham

And you add the 4m we are supposedly getting for Bart and the 300k for Moore and the 500k for Charlie Brown, you end up with just over 31m. Our debt when Evans bought us was 36m

Our debt now is 90m

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:09 - Jan 4 with 1487 viewsSteve_M

If only wages were still at 1980s levels on and we hadn't spunked loads on Martin, Priskin, Norris, Taylor et al.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:29 - Jan 4 with 1431 viewsnoggin

What about the 12 mill we should have got for Rhodes?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:34 - Jan 4 with 1399 viewsSuperfrans

Our annual figures include all that money that has been brought in though. Without it, our debt to Evans would be £121m.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 1381 viewsWeekender

You know it’s ‘debt’ to himself thought don’t you?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 1355 viewschicoazul

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:36 - Jan 4 by Weekender

You know it’s ‘debt’ to himself thought don’t you?

Yes. Although we don't know where *he* gets the money from do we.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 1220 viewstcblue

Want to know something mildly depressing? on 20:44 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

Yes. Although we don't know where *he* gets the money from do we.

Selling are club down da river asset striping innit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024