Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... 20:00 - Jan 26 with 2716 viewsbackwaywhen

To stay on at end of season , and say yes if we have a strong finish to the season and Evans promises him a half decent budget !
Your thoughts .....
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 08:29 - Jan 27 with 2633 viewsCurrie10

Depends where we finish will be my answer.

Been a good season to date, however should it fall apart and we come 15th down - I don't think he'll have too many backers for him to stay.

On the flipside YO, if we come top 10......... he'd clearly deserve to stay.
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 08:37 - Jan 27 with 2626 viewstextbackup

When will you and a host of others get it in your heads, Evans will never give a manager here a half decent budget, how many transfer windows do you need to witness to understand he won’t do this?
We got £8m for Mings, £3m Murphy, £6m Cresswell... and the manager still shops in the Irish tinpot league. Wake up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 08:58 - Jan 27 with 2610 viewsbluesym

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 08:37 - Jan 27 by textbackup

When will you and a host of others get it in your heads, Evans will never give a manager here a half decent budget, how many transfer windows do you need to witness to understand he won’t do this?
We got £8m for Mings, £3m Murphy, £6m Cresswell... and the manager still shops in the Irish tinpot league. Wake up

More to the point, if by some miracle Evans did invest more, i wouldnt want McCarthy here to spend it.

Younger versions of Varney on the wing or Skuse in the middle? No thanks.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 09:45 - Jan 27 with 2584 viewsNo9

I do think this is possible.
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 09:49 - Jan 27 with 2578 viewsBluebell

I would guess Evans has offered him a 'half decent budget' every season he has been here!

I also wouldn't be surprised if he stays and (I know a lot of people will hate the thought) but I struggle to think who would want to manage with the money Evans is prepared to spend. If he is leaving I hope it isn't left until the last minute so the players out of contract decide to find other teams.

FWIW I think the team we have isn't bad and barring injuries think we should be higher in the league.
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 2564 viewsCoco

Mick is actively being antagonistic towards the fans to ensure his position is untenable. He is more fearful that Evans will extend his deal than most the fans are.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 10:03 - Jan 27 with 2546 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 08:58 - Jan 27 by bluesym

More to the point, if by some miracle Evans did invest more, i wouldnt want McCarthy here to spend it.

Younger versions of Varney on the wing or Skuse in the middle? No thanks.

Both the players you have mentioned were freebies.

Are you saying that the likes of Waghorn, Garner and Webster are bad signings? I reckon that MM has been pretty good with the owners money

Poll: Our final position

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 10:37 - Jan 27 with 2508 viewsmuccletonjoe

The only outcome where he might stay is in the unlikely event we made the play - offs. If we then won through to the premier league then all bets would be off and he would be odds on to sign a new contract. But highly unlikely imo.
Login to get fewer ads

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 10:40 - Jan 27 with 2498 viewsbluelou

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 09:56 - Jan 27 by Coco

Mick is actively being antagonistic towards the fans to ensure his position is untenable. He is more fearful that Evans will extend his deal than most the fans are.

Not all fans.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 2483 viewsjayceee

I know I'm in the minority here, and I suspect will get some backlash. But... I honestly don't see how we could replace him with anyone that could do any better.

So I hope he stays.

Yes, I know he is antagonistic to the fans - but it's in his nature to fight back, and I believe the fans have been a little unreasonable to think we are a team with the finances to be a shoe-in for the play-offs.

My biggest fear is the fans chase him away (and seems the most likely outcome), and we end up with someone who cannot do what he has done with the same resources.

I understand the frustration of the fans - just don't understand the vitriol aimed at him.

I'll miss the press conferences with him too.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 16:11]
I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 11:08 - Jan 27 with 2463 viewsCoco

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 10:40 - Jan 27 by bluelou

Not all fans.

Yeh i said most.

Some tolerate the grind.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 11:38 - Jan 27 with 2426 viewsBent_double

I think it depends on the other offers he has already (unofficially) been given, plus others that are bound to come between now and the end of the season.

It's no secret that his contract is up soon, and that he's struggled with the fans here and a very small budget - his agent (he does have one, I assume) wouldn't be doing his or her job if they weren't putting feelers out there.

I can't see him chosing to be unemployed, so unless he doesn't fancy any of the offers, or no-one else is willing to pay him £20k+ a week, he will still be here in August.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I honestly think MM will get asked ..... on 12:07 - Jan 27 with 2367 viewsNazemariner

Not a cat in hells chance.

He knows he is not wanted by the vocal majority of fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024