Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham to win play offs 08:46 - Feb 16 with 3867 viewsgrimboy

I am convinced it’s their year this year to go back up they play some lovely football and I think they will get to the play off final and win it .
And if McCarthy is still here next season I might get a season ticket at craven cottage and watch them instead until Ipswich breathe again without MM .
Fulham to win play offs on 08:51 - Feb 16 with 2603 viewschristiand

Have they peaked too early? Certainly strong play off contenders but there is still plenty of matches left, can they keep their good form going? I’m sure those inside Fulham believe the top 2 is not yet out of reach.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 8:58]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Fulham to win play offs on 08:59 - Feb 16 with 2579 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 08:51 - Feb 16 by christiand

Have they peaked too early? Certainly strong play off contenders but there is still plenty of matches left, can they keep their good form going? I’m sure those inside Fulham believe the top 2 is not yet out of reach.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 8:58]

I think play offs myself although all to play for and they are in form atm my bet would be to meet Cardiff in the final I know it’s hard to call as final positions are not yet sorted but I feel it’s how it is going to end up.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:06 - Feb 16 with 2570 viewsBluefish

Just go now.

I have found the problems with the site/itfc social media. In the old days everyone that had found the site was a true fan but in these days of mainstream it is open to eveyone. I saw another itfc supporter saying they are not even going to bother watching the match on tv this weekend, no other plans they just can't be bothered.

Everyone can point fingers at Mick, Marcus, boredom and stagnation but this is unacceptable. Football is not something that you do when you fancy it but in this day and age those types have the same (often louder) voice than those that support unconditionally.

Feel free to whoosh and say it was a joke and you are a ST holder for 98 years etc. But the sentiment applies

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fulham to win play offs on 09:19 - Feb 16 with 2521 viewsPJH

Fulham to win play offs on 09:06 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

Just go now.

I have found the problems with the site/itfc social media. In the old days everyone that had found the site was a true fan but in these days of mainstream it is open to eveyone. I saw another itfc supporter saying they are not even going to bother watching the match on tv this weekend, no other plans they just can't be bothered.

Everyone can point fingers at Mick, Marcus, boredom and stagnation but this is unacceptable. Football is not something that you do when you fancy it but in this day and age those types have the same (often louder) voice than those that support unconditionally.

Feel free to whoosh and say it was a joke and you are a ST holder for 98 years etc. But the sentiment applies

I am sure that Fulham will be delighted with the news from the OP and it might just give them that extra impetus to clinch promotion.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:19 - Feb 16 with 2521 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 09:06 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

Just go now.

Go now ? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to watch Town while the decline is in progress unlike you I was bought up watching good decent football passionate managers (bar maybe one or two) unlike nowadays when Town have an arrogant man in charge who plays rubbish football me and 8,000 fans in the past 5 years or so can’t be wrong.
You keep trying to justify his existence at Ipswich one day you might really believe it but I won’t waste my money on that while MM is draining the life out of the club I’ll come back when he has gone because I can and don’t have to be told to do so from someone who’s head is firmly stuck up his arsehole.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:22 - Feb 16 with 2509 viewsBluefish

Fulham to win play offs on 09:19 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Go now ? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to watch Town while the decline is in progress unlike you I was bought up watching good decent football passionate managers (bar maybe one or two) unlike nowadays when Town have an arrogant man in charge who plays rubbish football me and 8,000 fans in the past 5 years or so can’t be wrong.
You keep trying to justify his existence at Ipswich one day you might really believe it but I won’t waste my money on that while MM is draining the life out of the club I’ll come back when he has gone because I can and don’t have to be told to do so from someone who’s head is firmly stuck up his arsehole.

Why are you posting on here then?

Fulham to win play offs on 09:30 - Feb 16 with 2497 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 09:22 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

Why are you posting on here then?

Because I can.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:30 - Feb 16 with 2498 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don’t get posts like this.

Why do you need to tell us you don’t want to watch Town anymore? Who are you pandering to by announcing this?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham to win play offs on 09:34 - Feb 16 with 2487 viewsPJH

Fulham to win play offs on 09:30 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Why do you need to tell us you don’t want to watch Town anymore? Who are you pandering to by announcing this?

Fulham apparently.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:36 - Feb 16 with 2486 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 09:30 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Because I can why are you questioning my post I am one of the 3,000 that have had enough of wasting money watching rubbish football being told it’s ok and we were unlucky by a man who clearly is past his best MM.
Why do you keep posting crap on here I could well ask you the same question.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 9:44]
No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:44 - Feb 16 with 2472 viewsBloots

Fulham to win play offs on 09:36 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Because I can why are you questioning my post I am one of the 3,000 that have had enough of wasting money watching rubbish football being told it’s ok and we were unlucky by a man who clearly is past his best MM.

....that your post is about Fulham and the fact that you think they will win the play offs.

Which is fair enough, they are a decent side.

Why you feel the need to then turn it into yet another anti ITFC comment is the reason you are being called out.

Understand?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

But only while you are..... on 09:45 - Feb 16 with 2464 viewsBloots

Fulham to win play offs on 09:30 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Because I can.

....on half term, obviously.

No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:48 - Feb 16 with 2453 viewsgrimboy

No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:44 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....that your post is about Fulham and the fact that you think they will win the play offs.

Which is fair enough, they are a decent side.

Why you feel the need to then turn it into yet another anti ITFC comment is the reason you are being called out.

Understand?

Absolutely understand ,I don’t have to answer to you though it’s your choice if you can’t resist to respond to this thread but it’s my thoughts mine alone it’s obvious there are people on here at the moment want to have an argument because they find my post annoying try to deal with it.
No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:50 - Feb 16 with 2446 viewsPJH

No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:48 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Absolutely understand ,I don’t have to answer to you though it’s your choice if you can’t resist to respond to this thread but it’s my thoughts mine alone it’s obvious there are people on here at the moment want to have an argument because they find my post annoying try to deal with it.

Ok, so you only want people to respond to your posts if they agree with you.
I will probably not respond to your future posts then.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:52 - Feb 16 with 2445 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fulham to win play offs on 09:36 - Feb 16 by grimboy

What is this crap I’m posting on here out of interest?

This is a massively weird thread. I clicked on it thinking it was a nice discussion about how well Fulham are doing and suddenly saw you turn this into a way tround moan about mick. It’s pathetic mate.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 09:54 - Feb 16 with 2441 viewsBloots

No, you fool, the point is..... on 09:48 - Feb 16 by grimboy

....someone saying that they going to change who they support because another team is better than them is just a sad indictment of the modern football fan.

I'm sure that if Fulham don't get promoted you will go and find another team to pretend to "support".

Just not the sort of thing I would do.

Fulham to win play offs on 09:56 - Feb 16 with 2426 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 09:52 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

What is this crap I’m posting on here out of interest?

This is a massively weird thread. I clicked on it thinking it was a nice discussion about how well Fulham are doing and suddenly saw you turn this into a way tround moan about mick. It’s pathetic mate.

Your always post rubbish but I am not going to go into that,MM was mentioned in my OP and MM is the reason I don’t go anymore along with many many many more fans so he hasn’t turned into a MM out thread it has always been about him that’s why I might watch Fulham next season if MM stays on.
Fulham to win play offs on 09:57 - Feb 16 with 2418 viewsHeathlander

Fulham to win play offs on 09:56 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Your always post rubbish but I am not going to go into that,MM was mentioned in my OP and MM is the reason I don’t go anymore along with many many many more fans so he hasn’t turned into a MM out thread it has always been about him that’s why I might watch Fulham next season if MM stays on.

You OK hun?
I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 09:59 - Feb 16 with 2413 viewsgrimboy

I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 09:54 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....someone saying that they going to change who they support because another team is better than them is just a sad indictment of the modern football fan.

I'm sure that if Fulham don't get promoted you will go and find another team to pretend to "support".

Just not the sort of thing I would do.

Support? Did I say support no I didn’t I hope I never I will go and watch Fulham that’s what is said.
Fulham to win play offs on 10:00 - Feb 16 with 2409 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 09:57 - Feb 16 by Heathlander

You OK hun?

I’m fine sweetie did you manage to get your washing out this morning?
I have a bit cold but the sun is shining.x
And I didn't say support.... on 10:01 - Feb 16 with 2405 viewsBloots

I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 09:59 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Support? Did I say support no I didn’t I hope I never I will go and watch Fulham that’s what is said.

....I said pretend to support.

Understand?

Fulham to win play offs on 10:02 - Feb 16 with 2402 viewsBluefish

Fulham to win play offs on 09:56 - Feb 16 by grimboy

MM isnt the reaeon that you dont go. You dont go because you are a melt that isnt really into football. A proper fan has a right to be disgruntled at Mick and blub about it like texters does but people that say they can't even be bothered to watch us on tv or that they might watch someone else now, they are not fans they are just mugs that were looking for something to do for a while.

And I didn't say support.... on 10:04 - Feb 16 with 2389 viewsgrimboy

And I didn't say support.... on 10:01 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....I said pretend to support.

Understand?

I understand you like I said I think it’s you but I’m not going into that.
Probably for the best. (n/t) on 10:05 - Feb 16 with 2381 viewsBloots

And I didn't say support.... on 10:04 - Feb 16 by grimboy

I understand you like I said I think it’s you but I’m not going into that.

Fulham to win play offs on 10:08 - Feb 16 with 2375 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 10:02 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

MM isnt the reaeon that you dont go. You dont go because you are a melt that isnt really into football. A proper fan has a right to be disgruntled at Mick and blub about it like texters does but people that say they can't even be bothered to watch us on tv or that they might watch someone else now, they are not fans they are just mugs that were looking for something to do for a while.

Melt? Been a Town follower/supporter for 40 odd years it’s great that a person I have never met tells me what or who I am didn’t say I wouldn’t watch Town you need to my posts a bit better than you are I have a voice like you and everybody else on here and off here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024