Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. 12:55 - May 11 with 1925 viewsclive_baker

Not because I don't think it's the right time for them both, good luck to them. More because it gives Sky Sports something to tug ferociously over on an otherwise damp squib of a final day.

Would've been funny to watch them scramble around trying to find anything of interest once Liverpool cruise into a 2 goal lead after half an hour.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 12:56 - May 11 with 1905 viewsTractorCam

Don't know.. the battle for 10th place looks intriguing

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 12:58 - May 11 with 1895 viewsRyorry

I think they both brought a great deal to the English game, and will miss them both for that reason.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:03 - May 11 with 1873 viewsbluewein

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 12:56 - May 11 by TractorCam

Don't know.. the battle for 10th place looks intriguing

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:06 - May 11 with 1852 viewsTractorCam

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:03 - May 11 by bluewein

Haha I did see that the other day actually! Just looked at the table...

10th 41 points
11th 41 points
12th 41 points
13th 41 points
14th 40 points

It's all heating up!

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:07 - May 11 with 1839 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:03 - May 11 by bluewein

Surely we had the copyright on that?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:14 - May 11 with 1795 viewsPJH

It might get interesting once Swansea are 7-0 ahead and Southampton 4-0 down though.

I think SKY should have a "nothing to see here" screen on their football channels at 1500 on Sunday.
I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:41 - May 11 with 1732 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a truly inspiring final day of action on Sky. They've got Southampton defending for 90 minutes, Liverpool's tense pursuit of a home point...against Brighton...and Chelsea at Newcastle. No idea what that is about. Yes if Liverpool screw it up they can get fourth but seems stupid to me not to show the despair in Swansea when they're 2-0 up but the Southampton game is still 0-0 at HT.

Any Chelsea fans over the age of 13 shown crying if they miss out on a top 4 spot should be immediately banned from attending football for life.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:00 - May 11 with 1695 viewsWeirdFishes

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:06 - May 11 by TractorCam

10th 41 points
11th 41 points
12th 41 points
13th 41 points
14th 40 points

It's all heating up!

To be fair, for the clubs involved there must be a lot more money for the team finishing 10th vs 14th.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:03 - May 11 with 1675 viewsTractorCam

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:00 - May 11 by WeirdFishes

To be fair, for the clubs involved there must be a lot more money for the team finishing 10th vs 14th.

For the clubs involved yes, for the fans of neutrals who want final day drama....

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:07 - May 11 with 1659 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:00 - May 11 by WeirdFishes

About £5m. Peanuts these days.

How many people outside of those few clubs are going to care which teams get a few million more than the others? Do the fans even care? Can't imagine the average fan of an established Premier League club would even consider it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:11 - May 11 with 1645 viewsWeirdFishes

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:07 - May 11 by J2BLUE

About £5m. Peanuts these days.

How many people outside of those few clubs are going to care which teams get a few million more than the others? Do the fans even care? Can't imagine the average fan of an established Premier League club would even consider it.

Assumed it was more with the billions and billions that get banded about.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 14:44 - May 11 with 1598 viewsHalf_Idiot

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Wenger and Rooney appear to be off. on 13:06 - May 11 by TractorCam

10th 41 points
11th 41 points
12th 41 points
13th 41 points
14th 40 points

It's all heating up!

Don't rule out the 15th place outsiders on 39 points
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024