Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know 17:45 - May 18 with 1136 viewsVic

Who is playing in the cup final or what time it starts! I presume it’s two of the big 4 or 5 clubs.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 17:47 - May 18 with 1126 viewswkj

Harchester United vs Mansfield Thursday

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 17:47 - May 18 with 1125 viewsmanchego

I don't know many of the England World Cup squad.

The FA Cup is between Richard the 3rd and Stirling Moss.
I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 17:48 - May 18 with 1124 viewsSpruceMoose

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 17:47 - May 18 by wkj

Harchester United vs Mansfield Thursday

Roy of the Rovers to bag a brace in injury time. Back of the old onion net! Foot like a traction engine!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 18:12 - May 18 with 1083 viewsSWGF

My barber asked me yesterday, who was going to win the cup. I had a vague recollection that Chelsea were in it so said them. Had no idea who they were playing.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 18:46 - May 18 with 1058 viewsPinewoodblue

Two underdogs, second best team from Manchester playing second best London team.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 19:02 - May 18 with 1037 viewssticklegs

And to think, it used to be the biggest game in the footballing calendar! Souvenir newspapers, the TV on all day......I’ve also no idea who’s playing and in fact, with all the Royal Wedding nonsense had forgotten it’s on.
I’ve just realised that for the first time I don’t even know on 19:18 - May 18 with 1025 viewsbritbiker

Yeah, forgotten about it aa well.also couldn't tell you who played last year either. No doubt the winners will be singing 'championees championees oh yah oh yah oh yay' whatever the hell that means.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024