Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We had over a month head start on 13:41 - May 23 with 933 viewsColchesterBlue1985

All these over clubs as well as the foresight that nick was going to stay probably from Jan I’d say at a guess. To be given that much time and not land your No 1 target is tantamount to incompetence at the highest level.
We had over a month head start on on 13:42 - May 23 with 917 viewsKieran_Knows

Yeah, but we REALLY had to talk to Hurst.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We had over a month head start on on 13:42 - May 23 with 903 viewshomer_123

Who's our No.1 target?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We had over a month head start on on 13:42 - May 23 with 905 viewsDanFord

If he was our number one target then we wouldn't be waiting on Hurst as everyone assumes would we! Unless we spoke to Ross, our number one target and after speaking to him he was no longer our number one target!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

We had over a month head start on on 13:43 - May 23 with 893 viewsThijssens_Tash

How do we know he was our number 1 target? Wasn't even offered the position.
We had over a month head start on on 13:43 - May 23 with 887 viewsColchesterBlue1985

We had over a month head start on on 13:42 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

Yeah, but we REALLY had to talk to Hurst.

And if he has given Marcus the inclination that no matter what the result st the weekend he will join us all things being equal then fine, however I don’t believe for one moment ME has that reassurance
We had over a month head start on on 13:45 - May 23 with 865 viewsColchesterBlue1985

We had over a month head start on on 13:42 - May 23 by homer_123

Who's our No.1 target?

I’d imagine to begin with it was hurst and then changed to Ross after interviewing started and has probably now reverted back to hurst but it’s a huge gamble now to assume he will join us and not stay where he is or join another club.
We had over a month head start on on 13:52 - May 23 with 845 viewsitfcjoe

It is utterly pathetic how long we've had this vacancy for - it should have been obvious Mick was off at Christmas to Evans, it was to everyone else.

And we've had a vacancy since Easter and now 7 weeks later we still have one - it's total incompetence

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024