Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers 22:20 - Jul 5 with 948 viewsBrixtonBlue

What with the glorious weather as well, I picked the perfect time to get made redundant (if there is such a time).

Four very strong teams and I wouldn't like to predict either match.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 06:04 - Jul 6 with 833 viewsBenters2

You did weather wise,but dont waste your life sitting on here 24/7 get out into the real world.

The footie i want France and Belgium to win.

Enjoy your day.
Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 06:44 - Jul 6 with 802 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Morning BB.
Hopefully will be back from work to catch some of this afternoons match. Got a sneaky feeling Uruguay are going to win a tight game despite the doubt over Cavani,s fitness.
Belgium to win the evening kick off in a rip roaring end to end game by the odd goal of 5.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 07:39 - Jul 6 with 756 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Didn't realise you had been made redundant. Sorry to hear that mate.

Poll: Best Football Song

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 07:56 - Jul 6 with 740 viewsBenters2

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 07:39 - Jul 6 by RoyKeanesDog

Or in laymen’s terms been given the elbow 😔
Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 08:03 - Jul 6 with 727 viewsPinewoodblue

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 07:39 - Jul 6 by RoyKeanesDog

A couple of months ago he was asking 'legal' questions about redundancy. Although if I remember correctly he was just asking for a friend. Seem to remember it was voluntary, by choice.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Looking forward to the matches tomorrow, should be a couple of crackers on 08:06 - Jul 6 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

So what beckons on the career front, Mr Haribo?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024