Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Sutton (again) 15:53 - Jul 6 with 1518 viewsDanFord

Now I get why he's employed in the Katie Hopkins of Sport role. He talks rubbish. People phone in to argue. Clickbait radio blah blah. But why is he being given work as a summariser for live radio matches? 'The game needed a goal and it was a wonderful header by Raphael Varane, but that save from Hugo Lloris has kept France in it'. Kept France in it? So at 1-1 they wouldn't have been 'in it'?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:02 - Jul 6 with 1472 viewsJ2BLUE

Think we can forgive a minor wording error. Agree with the wider point though. Earlier in the tournament a team was 1-0 down and their keeper went up for the corner late on. I think they then conceded again and he questioned why the keeper was up there...

Can't remember the game now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:15 - Jul 6 with 1432 viewsDanFord

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:02 - Jul 6 by J2BLUE

Think we can forgive a minor wording error. Agree with the wider point though. Earlier in the tournament a team was 1-0 down and their keeper went up for the corner late on. I think they then conceded again and he questioned why the keeper was up there...

Can't remember the game now.

It was Germany after going a goal down to South Korea and needing to score with a minute left. He questioned why the keeper was forward.

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:16 - Jul 6 with 1421 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:15 - Jul 6 by DanFord

It was Germany after going a goal down to South Korea and needing to score with a minute left. He questioned why the keeper was forward.

Called him a disgrace, IIRC
Chris Sutton (again) on 16:16 - Jul 6 with 1421 viewsJ2BLUE

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:15 - Jul 6 by DanFord

That's the one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:53 - Jul 6 with 1315 viewsNBVJohn

DanFord - I've been saying this for months.

He doesn't annoy me because I switch the radio off.

If everyone does the same he'll be gone from the BBC before you can say 'Norfolk 'n' listeners'.
Chris Sutton (again) on 16:54 - Jul 6 with 1301 viewsDanFord

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:53 - Jul 6 by NBVJohn

DanFord - I've been saying this for months.

He doesn't annoy me because I switch the radio off.

If everyone does the same he'll be gone from the BBC before you can say 'Norfolk 'n' listeners'.

If he's on TV? Turn the sound down. If you turn down the radio it makes it very hard to follow the game!

Chris Sutton (again) on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 1285 viewsEireannach_gorm

Chris Sutton (again) on 17:10 - Jul 6 with 1264 viewsNBVJohn

Chris Sutton (again) on 16:54 - Jul 6 by DanFord

If he's on TV? Turn the sound down. If you turn down the radio it makes it very hard to follow the game!

I'm prepared to miss the game if he's on the radio. As with TalkSport life is just too short to waste on these people.

I missed the Lincoln replay winner on a long drive home because he irritated me so much.

S'pose I should thank him really.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Sutton (again) on 17:37 - Jul 6 with 1211 viewsSuperfrans

He is such an idiot. Have you heard his commentary when Germany went out vs S Korea? He was just laughing like a schoolgirl, no insight, no opinion, just laughing and shouting. He is such a moron. One of the people I most hate in football. Everyone he works with on 5Live seems to hate him too.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Chris Sutton (again) on 18:36 - Jul 6 with 1131 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chris Sutton (again) on 17:37 - Jul 6 by Superfrans

He is such an idiot. Have you heard his commentary when Germany went out vs S Korea? He was just laughing like a schoolgirl, no insight, no opinion, just laughing and shouting. He is such a moron. One of the people I most hate in football. Everyone he works with on 5Live seems to hate him too.

Thick as mince. Makes Shearer seem like a genius in comparison. And that’s got nothing to do with his norwich connections (I always think of him as Blackburn and Celtic anyway; I don’t actually remember him being at Narwich).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024