Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah on Hurst 13:15 - Aug 16 with 1885 viewsTractorCam

“I think it was a good thing how the gaffer reacted as it shows how much he cares and wants to win.”

Now Russell Osman and Team snowflake can stop causing an agenda.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:18 - Aug 16 with 1815 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

To be fair, Chalobah is hardly going to say otherwise.

"Yeah, to be honest I thought he was bang out of order and it's too much too soon considering more than half the team are new and we're still getting used to the system, a lot of the lads are feeling demoralised by his comments and aren't looking forward to Saturday"...
Chalobah on Hurst on 13:19 - Aug 16 with 1803 viewsOsborneOneNil

Quite right. People having a blub because the manager of a professional football team had a justified pop at his players, ridiculous.
Chalobah on Hurst on 13:20 - Aug 16 with 1792 viewsTractorCam

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:18 - Aug 16 by King_ding_a_lin_g

"Yeah, to be honest I thought he was bang out of order and it's too much too soon considering more than half the team are new and we're still getting used to the system, a lot of the lads are feeling demoralised by his comments and aren't looking forward to Saturday"...

Do you believe he's thinking that then? Unless he was asked (not sure how a journo would ask that) there would be no reason to mention it if so.

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:21 - Aug 16 with 1769 viewsElephantintheRoom

Get real. Chalobah is not going to torpedo his Town career by saying the manager ought to take responsibility for his own handiwork.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:25 - Aug 16 with 1729 viewsTractorCam

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:21 - Aug 16 by ElephantintheRoom

Get real. Chalobah is not going to torpedo his Town career by saying the manager ought to take responsibility for his own handiwork.

Of course, very smart from Trev....

Or just maybe he's saying this to the press because it's what he believes? Bonkers I know!

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:25 - Aug 16 with 1721 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:20 - Aug 16 by TractorCam

Do you believe he's thinking that then? Unless he was asked (not sure how a journo would ask that) there would be no reason to mention it if so.

No I don't. I think what is more likely is that the players will deal with it and take it on the chin... the newer ones may take it better than the old guard who have probably had their noses put out of joint a little by MM leaving and may even find it harder to adapt to this new "revolution" than those who are used to passing football.

I think they're professional blokes who probably realise not beating Exeter in 90 minutes wasn't acceptable and I think Hurst is right not to sweep it under the carpet.

I have to admit I haven't seen the comment in context... I'd have thought it unlikely Chalobah would bring it up at all unprompted though.
Chalobah on Hurst on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 1607 viewsBlueBadger

On a scale of 0 to People Who Think The NHS Will Totally Get A Massive Funding Increase After Brexit, how naive was it of me to think that perhaps once Mick McCarthy left ITFC people would stop over-analysing bland statements made in press conferences and using them to make up stuff to get themselves upset about?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 1571 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:39 - Aug 16 by BlueBadger

On a scale of 0 to People Who Think The NHS Will Totally Get A Massive Funding Increase After Brexit, how naive was it of me to think that perhaps once Mick McCarthy left ITFC people would stop over-analysing bland statements made in press conferences and using them to make up stuff to get themselves upset about?

Hurst's post-match interview was obviously, quite rightly, going to be discussed amongst the fans so it's only natural for the first reaction from a player in the press to said post-match interview to also be discussed.

On that basis, my vote goes for ridiculously naive... but not quite People Who Think The NHS WIll Totally Get A Massive Funding Increase After Brexit.

It's good to talk.
Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah on Hurst on 15:03 - Aug 16 with 1271 viewsSoleBayBlue

Chalobah on Hurst on 13:18 - Aug 16 by King_ding_a_lin_g

or get some backbone, if you underperform at your job you should expect to be balled out by your boss!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 15:06]
Chalobah on Hurst on 15:33 - Aug 16 with 1202 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Chalobah on Hurst on 15:03 - Aug 16 by SoleBayBlue

or get some backbone, if you underperform at your job you should expect to be balled out by your boss!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 15:06]

Quite right.

We may well see who has the back-bone for it in the coming weeks, maybe even by the line-up on Saturday.
Chalobah on Hurst on 15:33 - Aug 16 with 1198 viewsGeoffSentence

If he really wasn't behind the manager the most likely approach would be to say nothing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Chalobah on Hurst on 16:17 - Aug 16 with 1075 viewsLeagueOne

I don't get the concern here - if he's telling us this, he's telling the players anyway. At least Hurst is being open and honest about performances, we were rubbish, he saw what we saw, he has the same concerns we do - no issue with Hurst on this whatsoever.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Chalobah on Hurst on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 1042 viewsKeaneish

You have all the hall marks of a lazy tabloid journalist...
Keep reaching for negatives. In the mean time i'll watch this season unfold with baited breath.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024