Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite wonderful really 02:46 - Aug 28 with 1973 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Quite wonderful really on 03:15 - Aug 28 with 1914 viewsSpruceMoose

Sometimes I think that fans are by far the best, the most heartwarming and most enjoyable aspect of modern football.

Lovely stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quite wonderful really on 05:00 - Aug 28 with 1863 viewscharlie1

I remember Millwall fans doing the same in ‘95, when they identified a shortage of plastic seats in the lower tier.
Quite wonderful really on 07:07 - Aug 28 with 1736 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Quite wonderful really on 03:15 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Sometimes I think that fans are by far the best, the most heartwarming and most enjoyable aspect of modern football.

Lovely stuff.

Heart warming stuff..........although I've just remembered the bags full of cuddly toys we need to get shot of!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Quite wonderful really on 07:42 - Aug 28 with 1674 viewschristiand

A lovely touch by the club and should get more coverage. Just imagine that at Ipswich, ME would have the stewards collecting the toys back at the exits when the kids leave the ground at the end of the match!!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 7:44]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Quite wonderful really on 08:11 - Aug 28 with 1606 viewshomer_123

Quite wonderful really on 05:00 - Aug 28 by charlie1

I remember Millwall fans doing the same in ‘95, when they identified a shortage of plastic seats in the lower tier.

Wasn't that QPR?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Quite wonderful really on 09:02 - Aug 28 with 1550 viewschristiand

Quite wonderful really on 08:11 - Aug 28 by homer_123

Wasn't that QPR?

They certainly helped Luton Town out with that issue, but I don't think the Hatters officials were expecting the Millwall fans to give their seats away to the home supporters!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Quite wonderful really on 09:09 - Aug 28 with 1524 viewsHerbivore

Quite wonderful really on 08:11 - Aug 28 by homer_123

Wasn't that QPR?

Nope. Last game of the season, they came and played for a draw thinking it'd keep them up give who their rivals were playing. They got a 0-0 through some amazing luck and playing 9 men at the back, results went against them and they got relegated. We also missed out on a play off place because of that draw. Nobody was happy that day but those Millwall bellends only had themselves to blame by putting in such a horrifically negative performance, so ripping up our seats was quite the piss take.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Quite wonderful really on 11:20 - Aug 28 with 1414 viewsconnorscontract

A spokesperson for the hospital thanked the Excelsior fans for their kindness and said that the 10 year old who received a Jenga set to the head was now out of Intensive Care and progressing well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024