Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ignorance from Talksport website !!! 21:20 - Sep 1 with 3035 viewsCaptMickMills

The Norfolk derby is always hotly contested - and the first meeting this season is live for you right here on talkSPORT
Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:28 - Sep 1 with 2944 viewsPendejo

Wouldn't fancy anyone's chances of survival of the person who said that had to summon an ambulance.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:28 - Sep 1 with 2953 viewsMattinLondon

Living in London I get a lot of this ignorance from London football fans. Just get them back by telling them that you thought that Arsenal is north London or West Ham is south London. A lot of them can’t don’t understand that people don’t know where their ‘big’ London club is.
Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 2898 viewsPendejo

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:28 - Sep 1 by MattinLondon

Living in London I get a lot of this ignorance from London football fans. Just get them back by telling them that you thought that Arsenal is north London or West Ham is south London. A lot of them can’t don’t understand that people don’t know where their ‘big’ London club is.

Err. Arsenal IS in North London, better to call them Woolwich arsenal, confuse the rock out of the new fans with no knowledge.

uberima fides

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:58 - Sep 1 with 2791 viewsMattinLondon

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:35 - Sep 1 by Pendejo

Err. Arsenal IS in North London, better to call them Woolwich arsenal, confuse the rock out of the new fans with no knowledge.

Sorry, I meant to say east but I typed north as Arsenal is north and obviously couldn’t get that out of my thought process.
Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 22:02 - Sep 1 with 2763 viewsPendejo

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 21:58 - Sep 1 by MattinLondon

Sorry, I meant to say east but I typed north as Arsenal is north and obviously couldn’t get that out of my thought process.

I do that ALL the time at work. Good job I'm not in A&E
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 22:03]

uberima fides

It gets worse... on 22:16 - Sep 1 with 2682 viewsunstableblue

...their presenter named it the East Anglican derby earlier!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 00:09 - Sep 2 with 2482 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

It’s Talksport, what else do you expect?
Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 03:08 - Sep 2 with 2376 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

There's no such thing as a Norfolk derby, or a Suffolk derby for that matter. Seems you got some fools where geography isn't their greatest asset.

Don't like the term Old Farm terminology while I'm at it. Yes it's a take on the Glasgow club thing, but something seems inappropriate about it. You get an idea into your head where there's two groups of fans running battle with pitchforks and chewing tobacco, farm machinery in progress etc.

It's Ipswich / Norwich bottom line, I mean try and keep it within boundary if nothing else.
Login to get fewer ads

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 03:32 - Sep 2 with 2367 viewsjeera

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 03:08 - Sep 2 by Minneapolis_ITFC

There's no such thing as a Norfolk derby, or a Suffolk derby for that matter. Seems you got some fools where geography isn't their greatest asset.

Don't like the term Old Farm terminology while I'm at it. Yes it's a take on the Glasgow club thing, but something seems inappropriate about it. You get an idea into your head where there's two groups of fans running battle with pitchforks and chewing tobacco, farm machinery in progress etc.

It's Ipswich / Norwich bottom line, I mean try and keep it within boundary if nothing else.

Who was hated the Tractor Boy thing?

I want to say Tommy Miller but I'm not 100%.

He said it conjured some image of straw chewing halt-wits walking from the tunnel on match day.

Something along those lines. Made me smile at the time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 07:07 - Sep 2 with 2263 viewsdissboy2

they really set themselves up for mocking when they called their channel talkS**t didn't they!
on 09:45 - Sep 2 with 1997 views_

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 03:32 - Sep 2 by jeera

He said it conjured some image of straw chewing halt-wits walking from the tunnel on match day.

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 09:49 - Sep 2 with 1979 viewsbluewein

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 03:32 - Sep 2 by jeera

Magic absolutely hated it...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 10:15 - Sep 2 with 1904 viewsWeWereZombies

Ignorance from Talksport website !!! on 09:49 - Sep 2 by bluewein

Magic absolutely hated it...

And quite rightly too, after all the useless label was dreampt up by some hack at The Sun, wasn't it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

It gets worse... on 10:49 - Sep 2 with 1827 viewsHarryfromBath

It gets worse... on 22:16 - Sep 1 by unstableblue

...their presenter named it the East Anglican derby earlier!

"There was not a vesper from the Norwich supporters when Ipswich took the lead..."

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

It gets worse... on 10:58 - Sep 2 with 1798 viewsWeWereZombies

It gets worse... on 10:49 - Sep 2 by HarryfromBath

"There was not a vesper from the Norwich supporters when Ipswich took the lead..."

Allaying doubts about the lack of transept activity...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

It gets worse... on 11:47 - Sep 2 with 1711 viewsRyorry

It gets worse... on 10:58 - Sep 2 by WeWereZombies

Allaying doubts about the lack of transept activity...

They are so parochial ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024