Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad 14:18 - Oct 8 with 1778 viewsstewartm

After a poor start but finally a win, where would you think Ipswich need strengthening the most? maybe anticipating more departures (Knudsen and Bart) in the next window. I find myself thinking a decent RB (again), obviously the sicknotes have got to be in this equation and maybe Knudsen looking for a free transfer move.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 14:19]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Squad on 14:49 - Oct 8 with 1734 viewsGarv

Pennington/permanent signing
Left back who can defend and attack, whether JK stays or not. If we're going to try and play good football I really don't think Knudsen can last.
Striker x2 - someone with a physical presence and maybe someone with a good bit of technical ability - McGoldrick/Pablo mould.

RB? Don't rate Donacien?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 14:49]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Squad on 14:50 - Oct 8 with 1729 viewsronnyblue

The first position to be strengthened is the position of MANAGER as this one is way out of his depth ! Then the Sunday league players can be replaced by decent quality players ! The squad only needed tweaking not wholesale changes especially as the players signed are on the whole not, and will never be, championship level!
Squad on 17:37 - Oct 8 with 1668 viewsstewartm

Squad on 14:49 - Oct 8 by Garv

Pennington/permanent signing
Left back who can defend and attack, whether JK stays or not. If we're going to try and play good football I really don't think Knudsen can last.
Striker x2 - someone with a physical presence and maybe someone with a good bit of technical ability - McGoldrick/Pablo mould.

RB? Don't rate Donacien?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 14:49]

Tbh Donacien was awful when I see him last but by all accounts he has improved and he must be better than Spence (every time I have seen Spence he has been duff). I am hoping the sicknotes return to action (I really think Adeyemi will not play for Ipswich again) but I am hoping Huws and Bishop not only return but really turn Ipswich’s fortunes around (even more)

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Squad on 17:57 - Oct 8 with 1638 viewsyorkshire

Squad on 14:50 - Oct 8 by ronnyblue

The first position to be strengthened is the position of MANAGER as this one is way out of his depth ! Then the Sunday league players can be replaced by decent quality players ! The squad only needed tweaking not wholesale changes especially as the players signed are on the whole not, and will never be, championship level!

Who are the sunday league players that we have in our team ?

I keep seeing people say things like this and Oh it's the worst team we have ever put out but I am confused as to who they mean

Nolan has become the new scapegoat so I presume he's on the list - Nsiala has looked a bit shaky since he came back so is he another ? I guess Roberts might be on there too - although he was no more a gamble than many other players we have signed on frees over the years

Just want to know who our 'Sunday League' players are ?
Squad on 04:58 - Oct 9 with 1515 viewsharlingblue

Gerken deserves his place at the moment due to Barts very poor start to the season, Denacien is a good right back, should be encouraged to attack as he has a vicious cross, and should NOT be played out of position as left back, Knudsen is far more natural, and deserves a new contract and better press.
Chambers is the hub of the team, Nsiala and Pennington to fight for the other position. Skues/Downes protecting the defence, Dozzell creating with Chalobah box to box in midfield. Ward, Edwards and Sears to interchange and confuse any team using two centrebacks used to having to mark a tall target man.
All we need now is a tall, hard as nails target man to change our style, when required. haha
This team would allow some of our other new recruits to get up to speed/technique for Championship football? Just a thought.
Squad on 05:21 - Oct 9 with 1505 viewsTractorWood

Need someone who can consistently put it in the onion bag.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Squad on 05:46 - Oct 9 with 1498 viewsCurrie10

All over the pitch frankly.

1 x defender
A QUALITY wide man. Not just ANOTHER below average winger.
2 x strikers considering factors.

If Huws / Bishop can ever get themselves fit and stay fit, that's all. Otherwise, another CM.

We're still bang in trouble with this squad.
Squad on 05:47 - Oct 9 with 1496 viewsCurrie10

Squad on 17:57 - Oct 8 by yorkshire

Who are the sunday league players that we have in our team ?

I keep seeing people say things like this and Oh it's the worst team we have ever put out but I am confused as to who they mean

Nolan has become the new scapegoat so I presume he's on the list - Nsiala has looked a bit shaky since he came back so is he another ? I guess Roberts might be on there too - although he was no more a gamble than many other players we have signed on frees over the years

Just want to know who our 'Sunday League' players are ?

Spence / Graham = horrific.

Nowhere near good enough for this level.

Nolan needs to step up, and massively at that.
Login to get fewer ads

Squad on 12:13 - Oct 9 with 1339 viewsKeaneish

Squad on 14:50 - Oct 8 by ronnyblue

Thanks Ronny, not sure your post is TWTD level though.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024