Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mess with a drag queen. 20:35 - Oct 14 with 960 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/10/12/drag-queen-punching-nazi-breaks-hand-face/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Never mess with a drag queen. on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 916 viewsfactual_blue

When doing my OU Masters degree, one of the three Saturday tutorial/conference weekends was in Leeds, at the very start of November.

Mrs Factual thought it would be nice to have a night in Leeds, and do some Christmas shopping whilst I was discussing 19th century poverty and crime with my fellow students.

We found a deal on a hotel near the station - The Cosmopolitan. Not one I recalled from my many work trips to Leeds, but it was well-situated and reasonably priced.

As we were walking to the hotel, we both realised a male to female trans had walked passed us. We didn't really think anything of it.

As we were checking into the hotel, we realised the person checking ahead of us was also a male to female trans. A remarkable coincidence, we thought.

As we left the hotel to go to dinner in the city centre, the hotel bar was wall-to-wall with similarly inclined people. The streets around the hotel were also teeming with them.

It turns out that one of the big dates every month in the trans calendar is Leeds First Friday. The Cosmopolitan Hotel is a central venue for this.

Breakfast on the Saturday morning was a slightly surreal experience, with all this middle-aged men talking about handbags, stilettos, and so forth.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Never mess with a drag queen. on 21:12 - Oct 14 with 909 viewsBlueBadger

Never mess with a drag queen. on 21:07 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

When doing my OU Masters degree, one of the three Saturday tutorial/conference weekends was in Leeds, at the very start of November.

Mrs Factual thought it would be nice to have a night in Leeds, and do some Christmas shopping whilst I was discussing 19th century poverty and crime with my fellow students.

We found a deal on a hotel near the station - The Cosmopolitan. Not one I recalled from my many work trips to Leeds, but it was well-situated and reasonably priced.

As we were walking to the hotel, we both realised a male to female trans had walked passed us. We didn't really think anything of it.

As we were checking into the hotel, we realised the person checking ahead of us was also a male to female trans. A remarkable coincidence, we thought.

As we left the hotel to go to dinner in the city centre, the hotel bar was wall-to-wall with similarly inclined people. The streets around the hotel were also teeming with them.

It turns out that one of the big dates every month in the trans calendar is Leeds First Friday. The Cosmopolitan Hotel is a central venue for this.

Breakfast on the Saturday morning was a slightly surreal experience, with all this middle-aged men talking about handbags, stilettos, and so forth.

Surely not much different to the average day on here, conversation wise?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Never mess with a drag queen. on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 887 viewsLord_Lucan

If you ever in some of the brighter lit areas of Thailand the one thing you should never do is upset a Kathoey.

Many boozed up westerners have fallen foul of this unwritten rule.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Never mess with a drag queen. on 22:04 - Oct 14 with 870 viewsKeno

Never mess with a drag queen. on 21:07 - Oct 14 by factual_blue

It was nice to meet you that weekend, tho I didn’t believe the story about the studying!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Never mess with a drag queen. on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 847 viewsfactual_blue

Never mess with a drag queen. on 22:04 - Oct 14 by Keno

It was nice to meet you that weekend, tho I didn’t believe the story about the studying!!

balls*

*were clearly not a feature of Leeds First Friday.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Never mess with a drag queen. on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 726 viewsJ2BLUE

‘He set up a fundraising page to replace their damaged nails and wigs.’

Brilliant

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024