Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway..... 12:32 - Nov 4 with 2458 viewsMoeGreen

.....On Quest telling Ipswich fans to move on about Lambert’s previous.....and then clearly not being able to move on about himself, by repeating it a further couple of times. We have, pity some in the media can’t.
Ian Holloway..... on 19:08 - Nov 4 with 2061 viewsWestSussexBlue

Where’s he got that impression from?
I’ve not seen one negative post re PL on here and we all seem extremely satisfied to have got a manager of his experience.
Is Ollie a tad bitter that he was overlooked?
Ian Holloway..... on 20:34 - Nov 4 with 1816 viewsSouthWestBlue

TalkSPORT were running with something similar earlier in the week before the Town fans who decided to waste their money and ring the station stated it wasn’t an issue. They then quickly switched it to Norwich fans who were unhappy about the situation.

If we’ve learnt anything in the last 6 months it’s the majority of the media have no real idea about firstly the ongoing at the club and secondly the overal feeling of the fans.
Ian Holloway..... on 20:39 - Nov 4 with 1791 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. Seen nothing on here really from the start. I think I've seen one person saying that they won't accept him but that's meaningless in any real sense (as well as stupid).

But any different on Twitter? I can't be bothered with it but on other issues it always seems as if the most stupid extremes are there.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ian Holloway..... on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1729 viewsSuperblue95

The position we are in we have bigger issues to worry about than whether an ex Norwich manager is in charge. I think every town fan realises this and is backing Lambert.

The past year has proven just how many morons there are in the media.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ian Holloway..... on 21:21 - Nov 4 with 1639 viewsm14_blue

The rent-a-quote old boys club in the media don't do any research or care in the least if what they say is accurate, they just regurgitate the same old b0llocks to fill air time.

It's one of the more annoying aspects of the 24hr rolling sports news coverage, everything is analaysed to within an inch of its life even if there isn't really anything to analyse.

Not particularly a dig at Holloway either, I've always quite liked him.
Ian Holloway..... on 00:56 - Nov 5 with 1391 viewsEireannach_gorm

Ian Holloway..... on 19:08 - Nov 4 by WestSussexBlue

Where’s he got that impression from?
I’ve not seen one negative post re PL on here and we all seem extremely satisfied to have got a manager of his experience.
Is Ollie a tad bitter that he was overlooked?

Didn't come across as bitter. He does seem very interested in the job though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024