Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker 15:40 - Nov 11 with 1969 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 16:40 - Nov 11 with 1823 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I reckon he will become a bit of a cult hero

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 16:47 - Nov 11 with 1797 viewsSteve_M

There's a clear recognition from Lambert and his staff that the fans need a boost too. It will be necessary to have everyone pulling the same way, like in 2012-13, to stay up.

To this end, I'll be taking a half day prior to the West From game and getting on the beer early.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 17:19]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 1740 viewsJordy

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 16:47 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

There's a clear recognition from Lambert and his staff that the fans need a boost too. It will be necessary to have everyone pulling the same way, like in 2012-13, to stay up.

To this end, I'll be taking a half day prior to the West From game and getting on the beer early.

That is a very good shout!!
Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:05 - Nov 11 with 1707 viewsMullet

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:01 - Nov 11 by Jordy

That is a very good shout!!

Normal practice as far as Steve is concerned!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:21 - Nov 11 with 1657 viewsSteve_M

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:05 - Nov 11 by Mullet

Normal practice as far as Steve is concerned!

You may have a point there.

We had some very good beers, along with decent ITFC discussion, yesterday though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 17:30 - Nov 11 with 1636 viewsLord_Lucan

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 16:47 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

Lambert has already gone on record as saying that the fans are demoralised and even the booing was half hearted.

I really like the way Lambert has tackled things from day 0

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 19:18 - Nov 11 with 1376 viewsKeaneish

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 16:40 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

I reckon he will become a bit of a cult hero

Not if he doesn't spell 'whatever' right he won't be.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Kudos to all who went yesterday from Jimmy Walker on 20:04 - Nov 11 with 1280 viewsbackwaywhen

Apart from the little Danny Dyer wannabes that came to front 10 mins into the second half .... giving it large in the corner , old bill were Pizzing themselves....embarrassing for all around them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024