Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Mick, really?! 22:00 - Nov 26 with 1512 viewsunstableblue

I wish you’d realised the game had changed during your tenure with us.... laughable

Mick McCarthy: I like to play on the attack. It is all about winning football matches. Last time I was here we played 4-4-2, that won't be happening this time - the game has changed. Dominating the ball in midfield is one of the biggest things in the modern game. #COYBIG

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:23 - Nov 26 with 1413 viewsIpswichKnight

Right of course Mick
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 22:24]
Oh Mick, really?! on 22:26 - Nov 26 with 1385 viewsHerbivore

It's okay, he's gone now. He's not even our most recent ex-manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:47 - Nov 26 with 1340 viewsunstableblue

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:26 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

It's okay, he's gone now. He's not even our most recent ex-manager.

Oh come on Herbivore you have to admit that statement is ridiculous, given the ethos and style he made us endure here. Its media and Irish fan pandering.

If you'd said he can change his system and thinking with the better players he has at his disposal at the international level, then I would have agree with you.

But we failed to dominate midfields, and we really failed to attack. We succeeded at sitting very deep, period.

Yes we all should forget about the guy - remember his sucess at the start and his failure at the end. But you can't ignore that comment.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:50 - Nov 26 with 1326 viewsHerbivore

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:47 - Nov 26 by unstableblue

Oh come on Herbivore you have to admit that statement is ridiculous, given the ethos and style he made us endure here. Its media and Irish fan pandering.

If you'd said he can change his system and thinking with the better players he has at his disposal at the international level, then I would have agree with you.

But we failed to dominate midfields, and we really failed to attack. We succeeded at sitting very deep, period.

Yes we all should forget about the guy - remember his sucess at the start and his failure at the end. But you can't ignore that comment.

I can easily ignore it. I'd never have been aware of it had you not posted it on here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:55 - Nov 26 with 1306 viewssparks

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:47 - Nov 26 by unstableblue

Extraordinary statement from Mcarthy- regardless of what you think about the relative merits of his achievements at ITFC in respect of the available budget.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Oh Mick, really?! on 13:11 - Nov 27 with 1002 viewsSomethingBlue

Oh Mick, really?! on 22:55 - Nov 26 by sparks

Extraordinary statement from Mcarthy- regardless of what you think about the relative merits of his achievements at ITFC in respect of the available budget.

Nah, just a man speaking words.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Oh Mick, really?! on 17:44 - Nov 27 with 854 viewsNo9

OK Mick, why was your home form at ITFC so bad?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024