Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... 20:57 - Nov 25 with 4990 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s not difficult....

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 21:52 - Nov 25 with 4831 viewstextbackup

Sunday night goosebumps, I like that gents

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:11 - Nov 25 with 4706 viewsBlue_Order

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 21:52 - Nov 25 by textbackup

Sunday night goosebumps, I like that gents

You and RIG are both Section 5, right?

Be a couple of heroes and get it spread in there when you hear it will ya? It seems to get blocked in by the other bit of S6 not carrying it over to the middle.
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:14 - Nov 25 with 4696 viewsReuser_is_God

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:11 - Nov 25 by Blue_Order

You and RIG are both Section 5, right?

Be a couple of heroes and get it spread in there when you hear it will ya? It seems to get blocked in by the other bit of S6 not carrying it over to the middle.

Friday night was the best it been in terms of your efforts spreading to other parts of the SBRL so hopefully that continues to progress & hopefully it wasn’t a one off, I’m sure it won’t be.

You’ve had nothing but praise since Friday so think it’s now a case of onwards & upwards.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 23:15]

Evans out

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:23 - Nov 25 with 4665 viewsBlue_Order

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:14 - Nov 25 by Reuser_is_God

Friday night was the best it been in terms of your efforts spreading to other parts of the SBRL so hopefully that continues to progress & hopefully it wasn’t a one off, I’m sure it won’t be.

You’ve had nothing but praise since Friday so think it’s now a case of onwards & upwards.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 23:15]

Yeah, people do seem to be more positive about it now. I was confident that once we did that first display that they would be.

We’ll be one short on Wednesday as it stands so they’ll have to crank it up even more. I’m in hospital with suspected pneumonia. Had it since Monday but put off getting sorted to make sure I could get the display done
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:24 - Nov 25 with 4657 viewsReuser_is_God

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:23 - Nov 25 by Blue_Order

Yeah, people do seem to be more positive about it now. I was confident that once we did that first display that they would be.

We’ll be one short on Wednesday as it stands so they’ll have to crank it up even more. I’m in hospital with suspected pneumonia. Had it since Monday but put off getting sorted to make sure I could get the display done

Bloody hell mate, all the best!

Evans out

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 17:57 - Nov 26 with 4403 viewsBlue_Armee

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:24 - Nov 25 by Reuser_is_God

Bloody hell mate, all the best!

Love this heard it yesterday and been singing it all day in my head we have needed a ITFC anthem for so long and this is the best I’ve heard. Well done blue action I wonder if the club could put the words up on the score board before the next couple of home games.

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 18:49 - Nov 26 with 4346 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's good, but a true ITFC anthem? I've never heard it before and I've been in the North for more than 25 years.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 21:03 - Nov 26 with 4199 viewsReuser_is_God

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 18:49 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

It's good, but a true ITFC anthem? I've never heard it before and I've been in the North for more than 25 years.

When has anyone said it’s a true ITFC anthem?

It’s just a new song that is catchy & easy for people to join in with, even allowing for the fact Ipswich fans struggling with that sort of thing.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:28 - Nov 26 with 4067 viewsBrixtonBlue

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 21:03 - Nov 26 by Reuser_is_God

When has anyone said it’s a true ITFC anthem?

It’s just a new song that is catchy & easy for people to join in with, even allowing for the fact Ipswich fans struggling with that sort of thing.

"When has anyone said it’s a true ITFC anthem?"

Erm, the tweet in the OP.

Don't get my wrong though, I like it.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 08:53 - Nov 27 with 3913 viewsBlue_Order

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:28 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

We’ve been singing it the last 3 home games and it hasn’t even left Section 6 yet, but if it was to eventually spread around the whole ground, it would be a thing of absolute beauty.
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 08:56 - Nov 27 with 3904 viewsReuser_is_God

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 23:28 - Nov 26 by BrixtonBlue

Oh yeah, apologies!

Evans out

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 09:31 - Nov 27 with 3867 viewsBrixtonBlue

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 08:53 - Nov 27 by Blue_Order

We’ve been singing it the last 3 home games and it hasn’t even left Section 6 yet, but if it was to eventually spread around the whole ground, it would be a thing of absolute beauty.

Can you guys get The Story Of The Blues going at some point? A few of us on here (of a certain age) reckon it would be a cracker and the words of the chorus fit perfectly for Town;

First, they take your pride
Turn it all inside
And then you realise
You've got nothing left to lose.

So, you try to stop
Try to get back up
And then, you realise
You're telling the Story of the Blues

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 09:32 - Nov 27 with 3866 viewsSuperfrans

Really good stuff. Thumbs up from me.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 09:48 - Nov 27 with 3837 viewsSouperJim

I'm over in S5 nearer the middle and this didn't travel across the stand because we didn't know and couldn't quite hear the words. I must admit I thought the tune sounded a bit too "droney" to really catch on, but now I know the words I'll do my best to help it spread.

I came up with this set of words to the tune of you are my sunshine which could be worth a punt?

The sons of Ramsey
The love of Robson
We conquered Europe, in 81
We are the Ipswich
The famous Ipswich
The tractor boys, let's make some noise
La la la la-la oooh! La la la la-la...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 10:16 - Nov 27 with 3790 viewsBlue_Order

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 09:31 - Nov 27 by BrixtonBlue

Can you guys get The Story Of The Blues going at some point? A few of us on here (of a certain age) reckon it would be a cracker and the words of the chorus fit perfectly for Town;

First, they take your pride
Turn it all inside
And then you realise
You've got nothing left to lose.

So, you try to stop
Try to get back up
And then, you realise
You're telling the Story of the Blues

I quite like that, mate. I’ll put it forward to the song writing committee 👍
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 10:50 - Nov 27 with 3743 views26_Paz

Can someone write the words on here? I can't play that video for some reason and its been bugging me since Friday night!

The Paz Man

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 11:00 - Nov 27 with 3731 viewshammo56

When I hear it just makes me think of the scousers when they played in Kiev.
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 11:19 - Nov 27 with 3701 viewsBlue_Order

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 10:50 - Nov 27 by 26_Paz

Can someone write the words on here? I can't play that video for some reason and its been bugging me since Friday night!

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 19:04 - Nov 27 with 3550 views26_Paz

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 11:19 - Nov 27 by Blue_Order

Thanks mate!

The Paz Man

Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 05:11 - Nov 28 with 3384 viewsshoopdelang

Get this going tonight
Learn the words for Wednesday & beyond.... on 12:58 - Nov 28 with 3272 viewsReuser_is_God

Bump.

COYB's

Evans out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024