Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a bit of a random evening 15:46 - Dec 9 with 1313 viewsCoastalblue

I can probably only describe it as Lucanesque.

After the game I checked into the Holiday Inn next to the stadium, posted on here and then remembered I'd not eaten since about 10AM so thought I'd go to the Harvester for food and drink.

At the bar I got talking to a Stoke fan, who was there with his mate who lives in New Jersey. They had been going to see the Wedding Present but the concert had been cancelled.
Anyway, long story short, I forgot to eat and ended up being chucked out of a pub in Leek at 1-30AM because they wanted to close, I had to then try and work out where I was and get me and a now comatose American back to the Holiday Inn in Stoke.

I had a random good natured argument with a very pretty female German lady, but I can't remember what it was about.

I'm still not quite sure where I managed to get a cab, but I did and it cost me the earth. I felt like hell this morning, I think the two pints of moonshine cider to finish the evening off took their toll.

Anyway, having spent the evening in the company of a large group of Stoke fans the general consensus was that they were very poor, we were marginally the worst side that had visited so far this season but we were the best support they had witnessed by a mile for a long time. Everybody made a point of saying how incredible our support had been.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I had a bit of a random evening on 15:59 - Dec 9 with 1240 viewsBrixtonBlue

A female German lady?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I had a bit of a random evening on 16:03 - Dec 9 with 1224 viewsstantheman

So the worst team and the best supporters. I feel better now for the remainder of the season.
I had a bit of a random evening on 16:05 - Dec 9 with 1219 viewsSuperblue95

I had a bit of a random evening on 15:59 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

A female German lady?

Good card players. Other than that I wouldn't give them the time of day

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I had a bit of a random evening on 16:10 - Dec 9 with 1201 viewsCoastalblue

I had a bit of a random evening on 15:59 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

A female German lady?

My brain is still rather scrambled to be honest.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I had a bit of a random evening on 16:45 - Dec 9 with 1131 viewsHARRY10

err, what was random about that

odd, strange perhaps

but random ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024