Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? 13:46 - Jan 4 with 1540 viewsITFC_Forever

??

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:49 - Jan 4 with 1534 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Against Chesterfield. Our last FA Cup win.
When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:49 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewsPendejo

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:49 - Jan 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:52 - Jan 4 with 1513 viewsTractorCam

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:49 - Jan 4 by Pendejo

Chesterfield was 2009, we won away to Blackpool in 2010 which was our last FA cup win.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:57 - Jan 4 with 1496 viewsSteve_M

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:49 - Jan 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

We beat Blackpool in January 2010, Chesterfield was the year earlier.

Just worked out when I last saw an FA Cup win and it was against Derby at the start of 2004.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:59 - Jan 4 with 1482 viewsMach_foreignBlue

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 13:57 - Jan 4 by Steve_M

We beat Blackpool in January 2010, Chesterfield was the year earlier.

Just worked out when I last saw an FA Cup win and it was against Derby at the start of 2004.

Yep correct remember that as I was there and Blackpool were down to 9 men.
When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 16:43 - Jan 4 with 1409 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

1981. 6th round replay v Nottm Forest. Muhren, with his right foot.

It seems that long ago to me.
When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 16:44 - Jan 4 with 1406 viewschicoazul

We're doing a Wigan this year, winning the cup and going down.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 1351 viewsgt81

I remember a 4-0 win over Morecambe with Clapham scoring a rasper in the first few minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time we won a FA Cup game at home? on 21:00 - Jan 4 with 1294 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yep. I was there for that. I had a really bad cold and it was freezing so watched most of it in Legends. We should have played someone else that year but they got kicked out for an ineligible player. I want to say Alfreton Town?

I can remember a home win over Swansea around that era too. May have been the year we had a fairly decent run that ended at Watford.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024