Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season if/when relegated 23:17 - Jan 1 with 1717 viewspointofblue

Bialkowski, Knudsen, Chambers, Pennington, Chalobah, Skuse, Bishop, Huws, Adeyemi, Dozzell and Sears all departed. Possibly Spence and Ward too.

Working starting line up: Gerken, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Nsiala, Woolfenden, Downes, Nydam, Nolan, Lankester, Jackson, Harrison

We’d definitely need reinforcements to cover if nothing else but is it possible that team could compete at League One level? At least mid table.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next season if/when relegated on 23:26 - Jan 1 with 1653 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Sears, Bishop n spense will stay
Try n keep Skues

We will be able to get loanees
Next season if/when relegated on 23:36 - Jan 1 with 1606 viewstextbackup

Id love to see us keep....

Skuse, Bishop, Huws, Sears, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Nsiala, Woolfenden, Downes, Nydam, Nolan, Lankester, Jackson, Harrison, chambers, dozzell.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Next season if/when relegated on 23:44 - Jan 1 with 1564 viewspointofblue

Next season if/when relegated on 23:36 - Jan 1 by textbackup

Id love to see us keep....

Skuse, Bishop, Huws, Sears, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Nsiala, Woolfenden, Downes, Nydam, Nolan, Lankester, Jackson, Harrison, chambers, dozzell.

I’m pretty sure Skuse will be sold to ease the loss of TV money - depending on Bishop’s form for the remainder of the season I can see him going the same way. Chambers MIGHT hang around; that’ll be dependent on whether we get an offer. I think any half decent experienced player will go, personally.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next season if/when relegated on 23:44 - Jan 1 with 1562 viewsjudespiveyg

Hopefully we could keep Bishop but that xi would be more than strong enough to challenge for the title, some of our moves today in the first half today was the best football since Jim.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Next season if/when relegated on 23:49 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsjudespiveyg

Next season if/when relegated on 23:44 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

I’m pretty sure Skuse will be sold to ease the loss of TV money - depending on Bishop’s form for the remainder of the season I can see him going the same way. Chambers MIGHT hang around; that’ll be dependent on whether we get an offer. I think any half decent experienced player will go, personally.

Skuse is the only one of the three under contract through next season so he might hang around. Chambers possibly has an option of a year but Bishop is definitely out of contract.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Next season if/when relegated on 00:02 - Jan 2 with 1483 viewstextbackup

Next season if/when relegated on 23:44 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

skuse is, what, 33? I don't see anyone offering money for him (personally)

Next season if/when relegated on 00:05 - Jan 2 with 1463 viewsJ2BLUE

Next season if/when relegated on 00:02 - Jan 2 by textbackup

skuse is, what, 33? I don't see anyone offering money for him (personally)

I think many teams would take him on a free to get his wages off the books. Very good squad player in a decent team to come on and look after a lead.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next season if/when relegated on 00:10 - Jan 2 with 1446 viewstextbackup

Next season if/when relegated on 00:05 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

I think many teams would take him on a free to get his wages off the books. Very good squad player in a decent team to come on and look after a lead.

yeah that's very true, that said, him and chambers love the area, wives settled etc.... at their ages do they decide that's more important? I don't know, maybe being a bit romantic over it

Login to get fewer ads

Next season if/when relegated on 00:11 - Jan 2 with 1439 viewsMrTown

Next season if/when relegated on 23:26 - Jan 1 by BtreeBlueBlood

Sears, Bishop n spense will stay
Try n keep Skues

We will be able to get loanees

Sears/Bishop/Skuse need to stay, Spence contract up, he'll definitely move on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next season if/when relegated on 08:19 - Jan 2 with 1151 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Jackson will be a real handful in League One, if we keep him. Can see him doing well next season.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 8:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024