Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Evans 17:57 - Jan 5 with 923 viewsportmanking

Until people stop singing about 1962 and 1981 and realise that Evans is threatening our very existence in football and within our community the status quo will continue.

A protest is needed and nor should we be ashamed of it.
Mr Evans on 17:58 - Jan 5 with 901 viewsdavblue

What do protests actually achieve though? I’m fairly certain he will be aware that fans aren’t happy with him so what would it achieve?
Mr Evans on 18:10 - Jan 5 with 852 viewsOxford_Blue

But as he’s the only person keeping the club going - it loses millions every year and would go into administration or liquidation without that backing - how can you say that?

I’m not suggesting one can’t make real criticisms of him but this isn’t one of them.
Mr Evans on 18:15 - Jan 5 with 832 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mr Evans on 18:10 - Jan 5 by Oxford_Blue

But as he’s the only person keeping the club going - it loses millions every year and would go into administration or liquidation without that backing - how can you say that?

I’m not suggesting one can’t make real criticisms of him but this isn’t one of them.

So why haven't Birmingham, Forest, Brentford, Leeds, Millwall, Derby, Bolton, Preston et al gone bust? None of them have the fairy godmother who is Marcus Evans, so surely they should have ceased to exist.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mr Evans on 18:19 - Jan 5 with 820 viewsMalcolmBlue

As much as I agree Evans needs to go, I think we would be best placed putting all our focus on getting behind the team.

Protesting about Evans Out just gives the team an excuse to switch off for the rest of the season.

We're sinking without a trace right now and need to at least go down fighting.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024