Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh what we could do with a goal scorer 15:05 - Feb 10 with 474 viewscarlisleaway

First priority in the Summer is to get a decent striker and get rid of the journeyman we have.

We had plenty of possession once they had gone in front but could not get a shot on target .
Oh what we could do with a goal scorer on 15:07 - Feb 10 with 457 viewsjudespiveyg

I didn't think Harrison or Keane played that badly today, they just never had a real chance. The real problem is that our midfield simply do not create enough chances. I'd have Harrison and Sears as starters next season rather than trying to sign anyone else.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Oh what we could do with a goal scorer on 15:09 - Feb 10 with 441 viewsPinewoodblue

We didn't get any chance with regards possession before they scored.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Oh what we could do with a goal scorer on 15:20 - Feb 10 with 413 views3_5_2

we have 2 x L1 strikers in Jackson and Harrison, plus Keane and Sears if they stay which they hopefully will

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Oh what we could do with a goal scorer on 15:29 - Feb 10 with 384 viewstractorshark

It would be great to see a striker coming through from the academy like Marriott or Rhodes. Particularly with our financial restraints.
Morris, Folami?? I confess I haven’t seen much of either but it’s certainly easier to blood players in League One.
Oh what we could do with a goal scorer on 15:29 - Feb 10 with 382 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

When we are in League one next season we need Lambert to find a talisman striker. He did it at Norwich with the horrible Holt plucked from obscurity. Let's hope he can find one for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024