Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not ITFC related but 19:46 - Feb 25 with 723 viewsITFCMonk

Who thinks Zola would do a better job as the head coach at Chelsea than Sari rather than being his no2
Not ITFC related but on 19:49 - Feb 25 with 716 viewsSuperblue95

After seeing what he did to Birmingham a couple of years back I should think not many

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Not ITFC related but on 20:29 - Feb 25 with 688 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hasn't had the best managerial record.

Apparently, he is an awful coach as well.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Not ITFC related but on 20:37 - Feb 25 with 673 viewsMrTown

Absolutely not. Chelsea got to stick with Sarri, it took him 3 years at Napoli to get them playing “Sarriball” to compete alongside Juventus.

They need to stick with a manager and let them build something, imo they have the best man for the job in the seat already.

Regardless with the transfer ban around the corner and Hazard inevitably leaving, it’s hardly an enticing prospect.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Not ITFC related but on 21:00 - Feb 25 with 660 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Given that Sarri actually has a better record at Chelsea than Guardiola did in his first season at City, whilst Zola has been sacked by West Ham, Watford, Cagliari, Al-Arabi and Birmingham, I’d suggest not

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Not ITFC related but on 21:02 - Feb 25 with 657 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not ITFC related but on 20:37 - Feb 25 by MrTown

Absolutely not. Chelsea got to stick with Sarri, it took him 3 years at Napoli to get them playing “Sarriball” to compete alongside Juventus.

They need to stick with a manager and let them build something, imo they have the best man for the job in the seat already.

Regardless with the transfer ban around the corner and Hazard inevitably leaving, it’s hardly an enticing prospect.

The upcoming transfer ban is probably a reason not to stick with Sarri - obvious they need more players to get the team playing fully in his image

I tend to agree that Sarri *should* be given time if it wasn’t for the player dynamic. Unfortunately, it looks like the situation for Sarri at Chelsea is irrecoverable - and that would have been the case before Sunday’s incident too
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 21:02]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Not ITFC related but on 21:02 - Feb 25 with 655 viewsChampionship

If Zola had enough influence over the Chelsea dressing room he would be using it to get the players onside with Sarri.
Not ITFC related but on 03:00 - Feb 26 with 588 viewshorsehollerer

I'd imagine no one thinks that.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024