Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Pecker! 13:18 - Mar 22 with 3707 viewsSpruceMoose

Just checking in to make sure you didn't OD. You seemed to be tripping balls pretty hard last night.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oi Pecker! on 13:24 - Mar 22 with 1871 viewsPecker

I am fine Thank You. I have just got back from the Docs. He has signed me off for a month, so sorry, you will have to put up with my tripping Bullsh1te for a while yet. Thanks for the concern though, I said you were a softy at heart.
Oi Pecker! on 13:27 - Mar 22 with 1864 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 13:24 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I am fine Thank You. I have just got back from the Docs. He has signed me off for a month, so sorry, you will have to put up with my tripping Bullsh1te for a while yet. Thanks for the concern though, I said you were a softy at heart.

Glad to hear it mate. I'm looking forward to following you on your mind expanding journey.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oi Pecker! on 13:33 - Mar 22 with 1849 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 13:27 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Glad to hear it mate. I'm looking forward to following you on your mind expanding journey.

Think I shall leave all the Brexit stuff alone. I have said all I can on that subject for now. I am open to debating anything else that might be troubling you.
Oi Pecker! on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 1836 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 13:33 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Think I shall leave all the Brexit stuff alone. I have said all I can on that subject for now. I am open to debating anything else that might be troubling you.

How can I get Grimboy to stop obsessively downvoting everything I post? Being nice to him is obviously not an option.

Oi Pecker! on 14:14 - Mar 22 with 1809 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 13:40 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

How can I get Grimboy to stop obsessively downvoting everything I post? Being nice to him is obviously not an option.

I seem to have the same problem with J2 and Herbivore. I have tried being nice, but no, the downvotes continue. Do these people not understand the sadness they are causing? Do they not think that I am depressed enough with being unable to work? You lot on here are my only friends I have in this world and yet some seem determined to keep kicking me until I crack. I have no other outlet except for you wonderful people on TWTD. I hope that helps.
Oi Pecker! on 14:17 - Mar 22 with 1802 viewswkj

Oi Pecker! on 14:14 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I seem to have the same problem with J2 and Herbivore. I have tried being nice, but no, the downvotes continue. Do these people not understand the sadness they are causing? Do they not think that I am depressed enough with being unable to work? You lot on here are my only friends I have in this world and yet some seem determined to keep kicking me until I crack. I have no other outlet except for you wonderful people on TWTD. I hope that helps.

I wouldnt get too saddened over J2, he lost all credibility when he tried to teach us how to cook.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oi Pecker! on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 1798 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:14 - Mar 22 by Pecker

What are you saying that they dislike so much? You seem like a decent sort. You are welcome to join the LeftyBumFest if you like? Don't allow the likes of J2 drive you to smoking crack.

Oi Pecker! on 14:26 - Mar 22 with 1786 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:20 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

What are you saying that they dislike so much? You seem like a decent sort. You are welcome to join the LeftyBumFest if you like? Don't allow the likes of J2 drive you to smoking crack.

Herbivore seems to disagree with anything I post. J2 downvoted me about 10 times on one post alone. J2 usually seems ok, but that Herbivore is a right wrongun. Just waiting for my Gabapentin to kick in, then all will be fine again. Thanks for the invite, but I don't really understand it and my Mother always said that if anybody invites you somewhere you don't understand, Just Say No.
Login to get fewer ads

Oi Pecker! on 14:28 - Mar 22 with 1780 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:26 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Herbivore seems to disagree with anything I post. J2 downvoted me about 10 times on one post alone. J2 usually seems ok, but that Herbivore is a right wrongun. Just waiting for my Gabapentin to kick in, then all will be fine again. Thanks for the invite, but I don't really understand it and my Mother always said that if anybody invites you somewhere you don't understand, Just Say No.

You do not want to make enemies of the LeftyBumFest.

Oi Pecker! on 14:33 - Mar 22 with 1772 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm just easily amused and after your post about down votes with no explanation it was an open goal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oi Pecker! on 14:34 - Mar 22 with 1768 viewswkj

Oi Pecker! on 14:33 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I'm just easily amused and after your post about down votes with no explanation it was an open goal.

I bet when you go bowling you use the bumpers don't you

Oi Pecker! on 14:39 - Mar 22 with 1759 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She's very confused, a downvote is actually to be cherished when it comes from her. If you are very lucky you will get some from her husband Mr Lowhouseblue.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Oi Pecker! on 14:46 - Mar 22 with 1750 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:28 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

You do not want to make enemies of the LeftyBumFest.

Apologies. What do you need of me?

ps. My pain threshold is non existent at the moment.
Oi Pecker! on 14:47 - Mar 22 with 1748 viewswkj

Oi Pecker! on 14:46 - Mar 22 by Pecker

$15.99 a month +vat; naturally

Oi Pecker! on 14:48 - Mar 22 with 1743 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:46 - Mar 22 by Pecker

No need to apologise old bean! Do not worry. You have the LeftyBumFest in your corner.

Oi Pecker! on 14:50 - Mar 22 with 1738 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:47 - Mar 22 by wkj

$15.99 a month +vat; naturally

It use to be $14.99 + VAT. I suppose Brexit has pushed the price up.
Oi Pecker! on 14:52 - Mar 22 with 1733 viewswkj

Oi Pecker! on 14:50 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Yes, Brexiteers killed the value of the pound sterling that they love so dear

Oi Pecker! on 14:52 - Mar 22 with 1731 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:50 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I have a question! Why are you called Pecker?

Oi Pecker! on 14:53 - Mar 22 with 1728 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:48 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

No need to apologise old bean! Do not worry. You have the LeftyBumFest in your corner.

But how do I join? It sounds so wonderful. I need some of this promise land. Do not disappoint me now. You have cast your bait and I am on the hook you tease.
Oi Pecker! on 14:56 - Mar 22 with 1724 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:53 - Mar 22 by Pecker

But how do I join? It sounds so wonderful. I need some of this promise land. Do not disappoint me now. You have cast your bait and I am on the hook you tease.

We will recruit you should you continue to display promise. For now we will take you under our wing but until you fully renounce your desire to want to not see Brexit cancelled you will remain an affiliate and nothing more.

Oi Pecker! on 14:57 - Mar 22 with 1721 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:52 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

I have a question! Why are you called Pecker?

My name is Richard. Some shorten the name Richard to Dick (never understood why) Dick = Pecker. Hope that is a satisfactory explanation. I will resist to ask why you use SpruceMoose.
Oi Pecker! on 14:59 - Mar 22 with 1713 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Pecker! on 14:57 - Mar 22 by Pecker

My name is Richard. Some shorten the name Richard to Dick (never understood why) Dick = Pecker. Hope that is a satisfactory explanation. I will resist to ask why you use SpruceMoose.

Hmmm.

Sprucemoose is the name God gave me.

Oi Pecker! on 15:06 - Mar 22 with 1706 viewsPecker

Oi Pecker! on 14:59 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Hmmm.

Keep it to yourself, (I know I can trust you to) but Richard isn't my real name. Somebody wanted us to be honest (I know, idiot right) a while ago and tell all our names. I said it was Richard and I think he believed me. I shall stay as Pecker from now on.
Oi Pecker! on 15:08 - Mar 22 with 1703 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Oi Pecker! on 14:33 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I’m glad it’s not just me that does this

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Oi Pecker! on 15:08 - Mar 22 with 1704 viewsSouperJim

Oi Pecker! on 14:59 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Hmmm.

Haven't seen God for a while, does he still post?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024