Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... 23:57 - Mar 28 with 1064 viewsunstableblue

..... BELIEVE!!!!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I believe...!!!!! on 09:56 - Mar 29 with 954 viewsBloots

....that if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying up.

Although it might take a couple of draws in the other two as well.

I also believe that if I won the lottery I'd have more money than I currently have.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I believe...!!!!! on 09:57 - Mar 29 with 948 viewswkj

I believe...!!!!! on 09:56 - Mar 29 by Bloots

....that if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying up.

Although it might take a couple of draws in the other two as well.

I also believe that if I won the lottery I'd have more money than I currently have.

I can see your excitement levels have reached fever pitch

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:02 - Mar 29 with 945 viewsHerbivore

I'd settle just for seeing a win between now and the end of the season. Realistic goals are important.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:04 - Mar 29 with 936 viewswkj

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:02 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

I'd settle just for seeing a win between now and the end of the season. Realistic goals are important.

Do you realise your last sentence contradicts the first?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:09 - Mar 29 with 920 viewsunstableblue

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:02 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

So negative

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:12 - Mar 29 with 909 viewsHerbivore

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:09 - Mar 29 by unstableblue

So negative

Realistic. We've won three games all season, only one this year. It'd be nice to see another one.

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 885 viewsReuser_is_God

I’d settle for seeing Chalobah absolutely rasp one into the top bins.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:22 - Mar 29 with 873 viewsHerbivore

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:17 - Mar 29 by Reuser_is_God

I’d settle for seeing Chalobah absolutely rasp one into the top bins.

That'd be nice. He's been getting closer.

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 12:24 - Mar 29 with 810 viewsunstableblue

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 10:12 - Mar 29 by Herbivore

Realistic. We've won three games all season, only one this year. It'd be nice to see another one.

I’m joking!!

Albeit Lambert still seems to BELIEVE!

I just hope we get some goals and wins to gain momentum into next season.

Our improvements in open play deserve it!!

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 12:27 - Mar 29 with 801 viewsHerbivore

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 12:24 - Mar 29 by unstableblue

I’m joking!!

Albeit Lambert still seems to BELIEVE!

I just hope we get some goals and wins to gain momentum into next season.

Our improvements in open play deserve it!!

Let's hope so.

Tickets bought for Saturday... if we win 6 of our last 8, we're staying UP... on 12:37 - Mar 29 with 784 viewsSuperblue95

We will win all our last 8 games but still get relegated on goal difference. Def info

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024