Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, 15:22 - Apr 2 with 1612 viewsnorth_stand77

Should the Players also refuse to play, would we automatically take 3 points or would the game be played later?
Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 1597 viewswkj

I think it would be a 3-0 win to us if they forfeit the match.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:26 - Apr 2 with 1556 viewsnorth_stand77

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:23 - Apr 2 by wkj

I think it would be a 3-0 win to us if they forfeit the match.

Only 3? Surely we could push for more.
Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 1525 viewswkj

Atleast by fifa rules it is

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/50/02/75/discoinhal

Paragraph 31
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 15:32]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:38 - Apr 2 with 1477 viewsnorth_stand77

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:31 - Apr 2 by wkj

https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/50/02/75/discoinhal

Paragraph 31

Thanks, I didn't know that, seems quite generous!
Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 1414 viewsMrTown

3-0 win, well that’s what it is on Fifa anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 1413 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:31 - Apr 2 by wkj

Paragraph 31

Can we allocate the goals to a player?
Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1352 viewsTractorCam

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:50 - Apr 2 by PrideOfTheEast

Tom Adeyemi hattrick, late contender for player of the season!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 17:45 - Apr 2 with 1249 viewsDeano69

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:50 - Apr 2 by MrTown

3-0 win, well that’s what it is on Fifa anyway.

Our biggest win for months

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 17:54 - Apr 2 with 1228 viewsbournemouthblue

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 17:45 - Apr 2 by Deano69

Our biggest win for months

And they say this team isn't making strides forward

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 17:59 - Apr 2 with 1214 viewsDeano69

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 17:54 - Apr 2 by bournemouthblue

And they say this team isn't making strides forward

And what is this I hear of needing more Forwards and Strikers, 3 - 0, even without Freddie Sears

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 19:09 - Apr 2 with 1119 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Just seen EFL have slapped ban on fans attending Bolton on Saturday, on 15:50 - Apr 2 by PrideOfTheEast

Reckon we should auction the goals to the fans. All proceeds to EACH. Would be great to have a Town goal to my name!

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024