Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum 21:47 - Apr 7 with 10286 viewsgazzer1999

If leave wins again, which is highly likely will you accept the outcome or whinge on about needing another vote?
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:48 - Apr 7 with 3792 viewsMullet

If it wins legally, I don't see a problem. Especially if Boris, JRM et al. can only toast it from their cells.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:49 - Apr 7 with 3787 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:48 - Apr 7 by Mullet

If it wins legally, I don't see a problem. Especially if Boris, JRM et al. can only toast it from their cells.

Well leave won the last one legally last time I looked.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 3766 viewsMullet

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:49 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

I'd get new eyes then.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/17/vote-leave-broke-electoral-law-

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/journalist/electoral-commission-me

https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/journalist/electoral-commission-me

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44080096

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/11/14/the-extent-of-russian-backed-fraud-mea

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-referendum-overspendin

etc.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3757 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:49 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

You didn't look very hard then, did you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47755611

It was only advisory so it did not mean the result got overturned.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:56 - Apr 7 with 3741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and yes, if there was a second referendum that offered remain, some sort of compromise like the May deal or better still a customs union one that wouldn't resurrect the IRA, I would accept the result of it.

However, it should also be made clear that breaking the rules on it would lead to much more severe consequences than happened the first time around.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:57 - Apr 7 with 3732 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:52 - Apr 7 by Mullet

I'd get new eyes then.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/17/vote-leave-broke-electoral-law-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44080096

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/11/14/the-extent-of-russian-backed-fraud-mea

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-referendum-overspendin

etc.

Blimey, you took your time to come up with that left wing rubbish.
Whats your view on a real criminal Blair?, who really should be rotting in a cell.
Or what about your views on comrade Corbyn? lying to all students who thought he was going to write off their student loans. Get real what heck did Boris have to do with the crap you just said.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:59 - Apr 7 with 3712 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:57 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

Whats your view on a real criminal Blair?, who really should be rotting in a cell.
Or what about your views on comrade Corbyn? lying to all students who thought he was going to write off their student loans. Get real what heck did Boris have to do with the crap you just said.

"left wing rubbish".

You really do not believe the court of the law of the land is left wing do you? Little wonder you want to leave the EU.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:59 - Apr 7 with 3711 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:54 - Apr 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

You didn't look very hard then, did you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47755611

It was only advisory so it did not mean the result got overturned.

Crikey every household was sent a remain brochure which totalled over £5 million alone, and that was taxpayers money.
Login to get fewer ads

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:00 - Apr 7 with 3699 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:59 - Apr 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

"left wing rubbish".

You really do not believe the court of the law of the land is left wing do you? Little wonder you want to leave the EU.

Referring to the source's
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:01 - Apr 7 with 3695 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:59 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

Crikey every household was sent a remain brochure which totalled over £5 million alone, and that was taxpayers money.

I agree that was wrong. I think Cameron should be prosecuted for that too.

It doesn't change the fact it was a corrupt campaign voted for on lies and "won" largely thanks to a knee-jerk reaction against the party in power.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:01 - Apr 7 with 3689 viewsMullet

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:57 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

It took less than 30 seconds and typing "vote leave illegal" into google. I notice you spot that none of the right wing papers want it anywhere near their pages or links, how odd eh?

What has Blair got to do with Brexit exactly? My view is that calling him a war criminal, especially in this context makes you a hypocrite who doesn't understand the difference between being a PM who made several mistakes, and people who intentionally engineered a vote you now hold sacrosanct thanks to the result.

Given you've now been proven wrong you seem to be throwing all kinds of irrelevant sh1t at the wall. Why do you care about my view on a bloke I called "Kim Jong Geography teacher" on here? He's not fit to lead the Labour nor has he broke the law.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:03 - Apr 7 with 3682 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:00 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

So the right wing media did not report it so it isn't true?

They were found guilty by a court. That is evidence!

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:04 - Apr 7 with 3653 viewsXYZ

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 21:59 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

And it was legal. This isn't a left -v- right argument. It's a "rule-of-law" - v - "lying criminals" argument.

You're in favour of the criminals. You're going to lose the argument.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:04 - Apr 7 with 3665 viewsMullet

The LSE and the electoral commission?

Listen, this thread has completely backfired for you.

Either you're that ignorant of Brexit you had no idea of what was quite common knowledge regarding Leave breaking the law, something you clearly have no regard for. Or you just don't care because you get what you want and are happy to look foolish in getting it.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:08 - Apr 7 with 3632 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:04 - Apr 7 by Mullet

Either you're that ignorant of Brexit you had no idea of what was quite common knowledge regarding Leave breaking the law, something you clearly have no regard for. Or you just don't care because you get what you want and are happy to look foolish in getting it.

To be fair, the London School of Economics is considered to be left wing by hardline "Brexiteers" because they do not like the economic facts.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 3632 viewsSpruceMoose

Work to rejoin the EU will commence immediately. Don't worry about that sunshine And thanks to your lot we'll be going balls deep. The Euro. EU army. Oh yes. And we will have the leavers to thank for that!

Arf x
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 22:13]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 3602 viewsXYZ

The source's what?

No f*cking respect for the Queen's English. Can't even be bothered to learn the language.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:10 - Apr 7 with 3615 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:04 - Apr 7 by Mullet

Not backfired just trying to see the lengths some people will go to over not agreeing the result. My comments are deliberately said to see the reaction.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 3607 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:09 - Apr 7 by SpruceMoose

Work to rejoin the EU will commence immediately. Don't worry about that sunshine And thanks to your lot we'll be going balls deep. The Euro. EU army. Oh yes. And we will have the leavers to thank for that!

Arf x
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 22:13]

I am not sure all of that will be completely true but we will have lost all the concessions we have insisted on over the years. Once it is clear we are desperate to return why should they bend over backwards to accommodate us?

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:12 - Apr 7 with 3602 viewsgazzer1999

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:09 - Apr 7 by XYZ

The source's what?

No f*cking respect for the Queen's English. Can't even be bothered to learn the language.

Are you being racist to me?
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:12 - Apr 7 with 3596 viewsMullet

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:10 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

Not backfired just trying to see the lengths some people will go to over not agreeing the result. My comments are deliberately said to see the reaction.

So your barometer is, will people care about the rule of law? Something that seems to perverted as a core principle of Brexit?

As for your first sentence, it's gone horribly wrong for you. As it is, you look completely unaware of what your own point is.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:13 - Apr 7 with 3584 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:10 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

Ah, the old I have been proven wrong so I will claim I was only trolling argument.

Well done. Carry on with supporting the people's vote then, Sir. Glad you accept the original vote was a nonsense with people voting on something they had no idea about.

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:14 - Apr 7 with 3574 viewsFtnfwest

What, you mean all those who demanded that parliament should have the right to vote on the deal and other options because they weren’t keen on the first public vote, but now think the public should have another vote? I’ve lost interest now tbh, just force me to do whatever.
To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:19 - Apr 7 with 3530 viewsSpruceMoose

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:13 - Apr 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, the old I have been proven wrong so I will claim I was only trolling argument.

Well done. Carry on with supporting the people's vote then, Sir. Glad you accept the original vote was a nonsense with people voting on something they had no idea about.

Guarantee he has a Gary Bushell or Richard Littlejohn book on his bookcase.

Arf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 3509 viewsXYZ

To all those wishing for a 2nd referendum on 22:12 - Apr 7 by gazzer1999

Are you being racist to me?

No, just continually amazed at those that insist on their right to self-identify as thick tw*ts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024