Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. 20:04 - Apr 8 with 1009 viewsMrTown

- Haven't won in 5 now.
- Still playing some fluid really attacking football (as we know with Brentford)
- Making too many defensive errors, that's their biggest weakness.
- Too inconsistent, hence why they are 14th.
- Said he feels sorry for Lambert, the fans and the owner of Town to us in the predicament we are in.

Going to be a real real tough game I think.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 07:39 - Apr 9 with 855 viewschristiand

Brentford always is. ‘Plucky’ Brentford get undestimated by many due to the size of the club, but they seem to do many things right. If we get a draw that will be a good result at Griffin Park.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:17 - Apr 9 with 780 viewsBlueBadger

% games without a win and playing 'fluid' football'? Sounds li,e their fans must be having a ball watching some Improved Performances.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:18 - Apr 9 with 778 viewsKieran_Knows

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:17 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

% games without a win and playing 'fluid' football'? Sounds li,e their fans must be having a ball watching some Improved Performances.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:33 - Apr 9 with 751 viewsBlueBadger

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:18 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

Did the buzzer go off again?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 10:40 - Apr 9 with 696 viewsCoastalblue

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 09:33 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Did the buzzer go off again?

Is that what they're calling you on here now?

Scallywags

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just listened to Thomas Frank presser. on 10:43 - Apr 9 with 689 viewsSwansea_Blue

We can win this, they look a shadow of their former selves.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024