Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit 18:41 - Apr 30 with 1081 viewsWeWereZombies

Oh feck

Well, now that I have we can all be friends again and cuddle up to Labour putting out a manifesto that they say appeals to both Leave and Remain:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48099901

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 18:44 - Apr 30 with 1068 viewsSpruceMoose

So... the Labour plan of contorting words to their fullest extent in order to try and get people to think they are on their side, no matter what side that actually is, continues.

Righto. If you're a Remainer you need to vote for an actual Remain party. That means Lib Dems, Greens, SNP, or TiG, whichever sits best with you. Thems the facts.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 18:50 - Apr 30 with 1052 viewsgordon

Yes, I saw that - mighty impressive: 'Labour is "the only party which represents both people who supported Leave and Remain", a spokesperson said.'

Presumably that means they'll get 100% of the vote and can put into action this new 'releave' policy.
Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:12 - Apr 30 with 1031 viewscaught-in-limbo

I thought Brexit happened on March 29th.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:14 - Apr 30 with 1027 viewsBlueBadger

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:12 - Apr 30 by caught-in-limbo

I haven't seen a foreigner since then, I don't know what to do with the £1.4bn a week pay rise I've had and my unicorn is my new best friend.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:16 - Apr 30 with 1019 viewsPJH

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:12 - Apr 30 by caught-in-limbo

I don't think it did, it would have been on the news wouldn't it?
Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:21 - Apr 30 with 1012 viewsSwansea_Blue

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 18:44 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

So... the Labour plan of contorting words to their fullest extent in order to try and get people to think they are on their side, no matter what side that actually is, continues.

Righto. If you're a Remainer you need to vote for an actual Remain party. That means Lib Dems, Greens, SNP, or TiG, whichever sits best with you. Thems the facts.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:46]

Be fair. Their position is perfectly clear

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:28 - Apr 30 with 1001 viewsBlueBadger

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:21 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Be fair. Their position is perfectly clear

I dispute the use of 'sensible' when talking about Gloria De Piero.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/gloria-de-piero-on-settled-status-f

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:44 - Apr 30 with 992 viewscaught-in-limbo

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:14 - Apr 30 by BlueBadger

I haven't seen a foreigner since then, I don't know what to do with the £1.4bn a week pay rise I've had and my unicorn is my new best friend.

The blue passport is the clincher. Have you got that yet?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:54 - Apr 30 with 985 viewsFtnfwest

Despite the tiffs between posters recently at least no has mentioned Brexit on 19:14 - Apr 30 by BlueBadger

Foreigners? £1.4bn a week pay rises? Oh you mean Norwich..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024