Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow 16:19 - May 29 with 1092 viewsBrixtonBlue

I mean, the headline says it all really.

https://www.outdoorrevival.com/featured/pig-steals-campers-beer-gets-drunk-start

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 16:29 - May 29 with 1067 viewsBinner

Pig became drunk on Aussie beer. Obviously has no class nor alcohol tolerance.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 19:13 - May 29 with 1004 viewsfactual_blue

Beer cured bacon is very nice.

(Apologies for the rampant islamophobia there)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 23:17 - May 29 with 945 viewsRyorry

Fat lot of notice TWTDers took of Phil's polite request for us to play nicely then ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 23:38 - May 29 with 931 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cameron resorting to spiking their drinks is he? How the mighty have fallen. I can remember a time when he had pigs literally served up on a platter for him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 00:07 - May 30 with 913 viewsjeera

"“It was coming…for a couple of days, but we didn’t see it this morning or last night,” said the witness, who gave only her first name, Merida, to the TV station."

Obviously concerned about repercussions of some sort.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 05:59 - May 30 with 875 viewswkj

Why can I not help but think this is the kind of situation Romford Blue gets himself into at Uni.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 10:35 - May 30 with 815 viewsBrixtonBlue

Pig Steals Campers Beer, Gets Drunk & Starts a Fight With a Cow on 05:59 - May 30 by wkj

Why can I not help but think this is the kind of situation Romford Blue gets himself into at Uni.

haha. Where he plays the role of the pig... but the cow is still a cow.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024