Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like I said at the weekend .... 20:35 - Aug 20 with 1097 viewsMetal_Hacker

Do we actually think we’re better than we really are ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:37 - Aug 20 with 1058 viewsSE1blue

Do you mean the team think they’re better than they are?

I’ve been under no illusion that this team is not playing well yet.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:38 - Aug 20 with 999 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not in response to tonight so far, but yes. Expecting immediate promotion off the back of where we’ve been heading is somewhat optimistic. We have some decent players, but also some glaring weaknesses and Lambert isn’t getting the best out of the group he has (I’d like to add ‘yet’, but I’m not convinced he will - we’ll see).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:39 - Aug 20 with 955 viewshaynes_toe1

Our overall squad should be top 2 no doubts.

But people way over egg our youngsters. I still refer back to someone on here last season saying our youngsters were better than Norwichs down the road. Fantasy land.
Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:41 - Aug 20 with 895 viewsdavblue

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:39 - Aug 20 by haynes_toe1

But people way over egg our youngsters. I still refer back to someone on here last season saying our youngsters were better than Norwichs down the road. Fantasy land.

Is the squad really top 2 quality?
Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 790 viewsSwansea_Blue

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:39 - Aug 20 by haynes_toe1

I’ve seen nothing to suggest it should be. Our defence is weak, our front line unproven at this level. We have riches in midfield, but they can’t play all at once. Injuries aren’t helping now of course.

But the biggest problem is we don’t seem to play well as a unit, not helped by all the chopping and changing of players and approaches. I’m not sure what PL is trying to do. To me it looks like we’re a collection of individuals rather than a team with a clear idea of how it wants to play.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Like I said at the weekend .... on 21:02 - Aug 20 with 677 viewsthegloryyears

Like I said at the weekend .... on 20:48 - Aug 20 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve seen nothing to suggest it should be. Our defence is weak, our front line unproven at this level. We have riches in midfield, but they can’t play all at once. Injuries aren’t helping now of course.

But the biggest problem is we don’t seem to play well as a unit, not helped by all the chopping and changing of players and approaches. I’m not sure what PL is trying to do. To me it looks like we’re a collection of individuals rather than a team with a clear idea of how it wants to play.

'Our overall squad should be top 2'

Pure Fantasy land - we have a 6-10th place squad at best - managed by a has been manager
with a uninterested chairman at the helm....

more chance of Norwich winning the Premier League than us getting promoted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024