Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CPFC Media Manager right now... 17:42 - Aug 26 with 1726 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 17:52 - Aug 26 with 1628 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Typical twitter pedantry.

Get a grip andros.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 17:57 - Aug 26 with 1586 viewsfactual_blue

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 17:52 - Aug 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Typical twitter pedantry.

Get a grip andros.

I would say that Andros is spot on. I'm sure Roy Hodgson will have pointed that out in his review to the Palace team. No point in dancing round somebody twice, three times or seventeen times if he still blocks your cross.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 17:59 - Aug 26 with 1569 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 17:57 - Aug 26 by factual_blue

I would say that Andros is spot on. I'm sure Roy Hodgson will have pointed that out in his review to the Palace team. No point in dancing round somebody twice, three times or seventeen times if he still blocks your cross.

Not even worthy of the discussion in the first place.

Agree to differ.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:00 - Aug 26 with 1570 viewsm14_blue

All seems a bit worthy from Townsend.

He’s made a junior member of staff at his own club look like a right c0ck in front of the world in order to get a few thousand likes from United fans.

Even if he is right.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 18:00]
CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:01 - Aug 26 with 1552 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:00 - Aug 26 by m14_blue

He’s made a junior member of staff at his own club look like a right c0ck in front of the world in order to get a few thousand likes from United fans.

Even if he is right.

Agree!

Typical twitter.

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:02 - Aug 26 with 1539 viewsJ2BLUE

Even if he is right.

Agree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:16 - Aug 26 with 1465 viewsfactual_blue

Even if he is right.

He is right, and I'm sure Roy Hodgson would have pointed out to the Palace players that there's no point in being a show pony.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:40 - Aug 26 with 1369 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 18:16 - Aug 26 by factual_blue

He is right, and I'm sure Roy Hodgson would have pointed out to the Palace players that there's no point in being a show pony.

He's just being worthy!!

Login to get fewer ads

CPFC Media Manager right now... on 20:02 - Aug 26 with 1190 viewsclive_baker

Even if he is right.

I agree. Whether he’s right or not is irrelevant, just don’t say it publicly. Some poor person who manages their twitter account, trying to get a bit of reach after a good win at Old Trafford and enjoy his bank holiday Monday afternoon and he’s been made to look a right nob publicly. I mean it’s much ado about nothing really, but no doubt some will overreact. I’ve already seen it described as Townsend ‘hitting back’ at his club. Lol.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024