Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? 14:52 - Nov 2 with 832 viewsIllinoisblue

Would be delivering to IP2 area on Friday

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 812 viewsJ2BLUE

Only if the person you're delivering to is in some sort of democratic alliance of football lads.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 14:57 - Nov 2 with 808 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I'm sure that during the first lockdown contact free delivery for florists went ahead, so would imagine they could well be.

Try Murtons Florist, order before 12pm deliver to anywhere in IP1 to IP6 region.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 15:01 - Nov 2 with 788 viewsPJH

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 14:56 - Nov 2 by J2BLUE

Only if the person you're delivering to is in some sort of democratic alliance of football lads.

or possibly live in Barnard Castle.

I do not know if florists are allowed to deliver or not btw.
Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 15:06 - Nov 2 with 774 viewsPinewoodblue

You could order Floral tributes for funerals during the first lockdown so guess they will be able to deliver.

This lockdown isn’t as severe as the last one, just had email from Curry’s click and collect will be available although store will be closed to shoppers.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 15:24 - Nov 2 with 735 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 14:56 - Nov 2 by J2BLUE

I don’t think my mother is, but ya know, 2020’s been a strange year

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 16:10 - Nov 2 with 707 viewsgainsboroughblue

I used a florist that delivered for mothers day which was in March so should be ok.

Edit. It was 22 March which was a day before the first lockdown so possibly not a reliable gauge!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 16:10]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 16:20 - Nov 2 with 684 viewshoppy

I'd had this notification earlier on Facebook so thought I'd forward on the info...

Emma's Florist
I’m so very pleased to let you know that both shops and Bessie your mobile florist will be open until Wednesday and will then close at 5:00pm

But from Thursday we will still be here for you but just by phone or social media in Nacton road shop.
-We can deliver orders
-We can take phone orders
-We can take online orders
-We can do National deliveries
We are here for you...
Give us a call 01473 272747
Www.emmasflorist.com

Emma's florist, 306 Nacton Road IP3 9JH Ipswich

Hope that helps.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 20:01 - Nov 2 with 627 viewsSitfcB

Anyone know if florists are still allowed to deliver during lockdown? on 15:24 - Nov 2 by Illinoisblue

I don’t think my mother is, but ya know, 2020’s been a strange year

Well I saw her up the Kings with her stoney on 🤔

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024