Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balls 01:00 - Dec 14 with 976 viewstractordownsouth

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/anti-islam-activist-tommy-robinson-ann

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Balls on 01:13 - Dec 14 with 943 viewsjeera

That's ok.

Probably good to get all the crap together in one place.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Balls on 01:23 - Dec 14 with 929 viewsmonytowbray

Oh Glassers what have you done?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Balls on 01:42 - Dec 14 with 918 viewsBarneycurley

How do you get those 2 together in shot without a turd being launched in their general direction?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Balls on 01:53 - Dec 14 with 910 viewsmonytowbray

Balls on 01:42 - Dec 14 by Barneycurley

How do you get those 2 together in shot without a turd being launched in their general direction?

Being surrounded by violent drunken knuckleheads who claim to represent true British values usually helps.

TWTD never forgets…

Balls on 08:32 - Dec 14 with 835 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The official affiliation of the Football Lads Alliance should be along shortly.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Balls on 12:11 - Dec 14 with 788 viewsmonytowbray

Bump because this thread needs more attention.

Where are our TWTD Tory crew who talked about Labour issues with racism and extremists to condemn this and demand the Tories distance themselves?

Odd they’ve gone quiet, it’s almost as if they never really cared.

TWTD never forgets…

Balls on 12:19 - Dec 14 with 769 viewsDarth_Koont

Disturbing stuff when the far-right is so comfortably and actively supportive of a majority government.

On a side note, referring to Tommy Robinson as a "far-right businessman" straight off the bat was very good. I'm going to start using that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Balls on 12:20 - Dec 14 with 767 viewsmonytowbray

Balls on 12:19 - Dec 14 by Darth_Koont

Disturbing stuff when the far-right is so comfortably and actively supportive of a majority government.

On a side note, referring to Tommy Robinson as a "far-right businessman" straight off the bat was very good. I'm going to start using that.

Businessman is too much of a compliment.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Balls on 12:42 - Dec 14 with 735 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm not saying it isn't true - but aside from The Morning Star I can't find this anywhere in the news.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Balls on 13:01 - Dec 14 with 706 viewsDarth_Koont

Balls on 12:42 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not saying it isn't true - but aside from The Morning Star I can't find this anywhere in the news.

It's a good point and I had a look. Seems the source is Robinson's own Telegram account. Anyone got an account?

But I think the issue is that it wouldn't be reported that many places anyway. It's certainly not in the interests of the right-wing press to raise this and the BBC is generally passive.

Which probably leaves the Guardian and the Independent who might just need to catch up with this - but a quick scan suggests they don't generally report what people like Hopkins or Robinson say anyway.

Balls on 13:30 - Dec 14 with 680 viewsLord_Lucan

Balls on 13:01 - Dec 14 by Darth_Koont

It's a good point and I had a look. Seems the source is Robinson's own Telegram account. Anyone got an account?

But I think the issue is that it wouldn't be reported that many places anyway. It's certainly not in the interests of the right-wing press to raise this and the BBC is generally passive.

Which probably leaves the Guardian and the Independent who might just need to catch up with this - but a quick scan suggests they don't generally report what people like Hopkins or Robinson say anyway.

Not sure to be honest, the Mirror would be all over it and it would be in The Times, Guardian, Independent, Metro etc

Is it possible to refuse membership? I don't know.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Balls on 13:50 - Dec 14 with 652 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Balls on 13:30 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure to be honest, the Mirror would be all over it and it would be in The Times, Guardian, Independent, Metro etc

Is it possible to refuse membership? I don't know.

I would hope that all the parties would have some measures in place to refuse membership to anyone they deem undesirable, although some will obviously slip through the net.
Certainly the Conservative associations/clubs had a vetting system in place in days gone by, but as i haven,t been a member for donkeys years, have no idea if this is still the case.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Balls on 13:54 - Dec 14 with 638 viewstractordownsouth

He only applied 2 days ago so they'll be processing his application. If he's allowed in then that would be horiffic for Tory PR.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Balls on 13:57 - Dec 14 with 629 viewsDarth_Koont

Balls on 13:54 - Dec 14 by tractordownsouth

He only applied 2 days ago so they'll be processing his application. If he's allowed in then that would be horiffic for Tory PR.

Why wouldn't he be allowed in?

His anti-Muslim views already chime with 54% of theTory membership ... the ones that voted in a casually racist leader and actively support a party that has been dogwhistling immigrants for years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024