Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... 15:19 - Dec 24 with 1001 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Give me strength!

Some people seem unable to grasp the fact that the decade is 2010 to now, not 2009 to now...

Some have even selected bloody Gio (see point one)...

Oh then then there’s the people who seem to have forgotten the years of abuse that Tommy Smith got when he was here and playing, but now hold him as a cult hero!

I’m also not so sure on the inclusion of players who have played less than 10 games for us (e.g. KVY)
Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:22 - Dec 24 with 980 viewsgainsboroughblue

Also, probably an indication of how crap this decade (one season possibly excepted) has been.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:22 - Dec 24 with 980 viewsTrequartista

If the first ever decade A.D. was 1-10 wouldn't the last decade be 2011-2020?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:30 - Dec 24 with 949 viewsfooters

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:22 - Dec 24 by Trequartista

If the first ever decade A.D. was 1-10 wouldn't the last decade be 2011-2020?

Please tell me you're joking.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 16:03 - Dec 24 with 880 viewsTrequartista

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:30 - Dec 24 by footers

?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 16:11 - Dec 24 with 862 viewsNewcyBlue

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 15:30 - Dec 24 by footers

That millennium party in 2001 was incredible.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 16:36 - Dec 24 with 811 viewsHipsterectomy

even luke chambers was nominated for the EFL official championship team of the decade lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 17:30 - Dec 24 with 736 viewsblueconscience

Some of these ‘teams of the decade’ doing the rounds on Twitter... on 16:11 - Dec 24 by NewcyBlue

That millennium party in 2001 was incredible.

I am sure there were debates on here regarding what year to celebrate the millennium!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024