Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy v Norris League stats 11:07 - Jan 2 with 924 viewsTommyparker

Holy P 15 W 8 D 4 L 3
Goals allowed 11
Goals allowed 90 minutes % 0.73
Saves 33
Clean sheets 8

Norris P 8 W 2 D 4 L 2
Goals allowed 11
Goals allowed 90 minutes % 1.37
Saves 25
Clean sheets 2

Holy v Norris League stats on 11:09 - Jan 2 with 915 viewsSomethingBlue

I don't think Norris should be scapegoated *but* there is no doubt for me that Holy should be playing every week and this experiment needs to end sharpish.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Holy v Norris League stats on 11:12 - Jan 2 with 885 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Both good keepers and both have their faults. Seemingly Norris' is that he thinks he is an outfield player every now and then.

However, I must say the defending for our goal yesterday was pathetic. But it was a keeper error.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Holy v Norris League stats on 11:46 - Jan 2 with 791 viewsDurovigutum

Holy v Norris League stats on 11:12 - Jan 2 by TRUE_BLUE123

Both good keepers and both have their faults. Seemingly Norris' is that he thinks he is an outfield player every now and then.

However, I must say the defending for our goal yesterday was pathetic. But it was a keeper error.

If Norris stays on his line that ball wafts gently into his hands. There were three defenders around the striker, the keeper should not be racing 12 yards out to get involved.

The defending was made to look worse because the goal was left unguarded.
Holy v Norris League stats on 11:50 - Jan 2 with 781 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Holy v Norris League stats on 11:46 - Jan 2 by Durovigutum

If Norris stays on his line that ball wafts gently into his hands. There were three defenders around the striker, the keeper should not be racing 12 yards out to get involved.

The defending was made to look worse because the goal was left unguarded.

Wilson shouldn't have got bullied in the first place and the defending was pretty calamitous.

I am not not blaming Norris, it is poor goalkeeping. I believe they call that a catalogue of errors

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Holy v Norris League stats on 12:32 - Jan 2 with 717 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

These stats really are stacking up against Norris- and more bizarre is PL going against the stats.
Let’s see with the selection on Saturday- Exeter are playing well in div 2 as are Accrington next Saturday.
Holy v Norris League stats on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 628 viewsBigManBlue

I personally always feel more secure with Holy in goal. But even if you accept that they're about equal, it seems mad not to pick the guy who's actually our player.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024