Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY at Right Wing Back - would turn us into League 1s Liverpool 16:55 - Jan 2 with 970 viewskizaitfc

With a lot of emphasis on the LEAGUE 1s!

Was looking at the above Formation and when you consider how Liverpool line up a more attacking right-hand side would see a similar structure.

We talk about having a CMs get forward but with 2 attacking wing backs and a number 10 effectively making it 3 up front I think Downes, Huws, Skuse and Nolan are good enough to play that holding midifeld roll.

Judge, Bishop and possibly even Sears used as a number 10.

Based on the above my Jan window shopping list would be for a new ball playing CB and a target man up top.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

KVY at Right Wing Back - would turn us into League 1s Liverpool on 16:56 - Jan 2 with 948 viewsMrTown

On a serious note, much much better positional discipline as Richard states here.

Will make us a lot more difficult to play against.

If Judgey is to play there, as I think he should, he must control these games, was very good yesterday.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

KVY at Right Wing Back - would turn us into League 1s Liverpool on 17:24 - Jan 2 with 863 viewsHerbivore

KVY at Right Wing Back - would turn us into League 1s Liverpool on 16:56 - Jan 2 by MrTown

On a serious note, much much better positional discipline as Richard states here.

Will make us a lot more difficult to play against.

If Judgey is to play there, as I think he should, he must control these games, was very good yesterday.

Very good is a stretch. He certainly didn't control the game. Often he failed to control the ball. He had a couple of good chances in fairness but he needs to be taking at least one of them given his role in the side.

Think the comparisons to Liverpool are a bit of a stretch. We were bang average yesterday really, we drew with a side who had lost three on the bounce and got humped 4-1 at home three days prior. It was better than Lincoln and Gillingham but it was still not the level we need to be playing at if we want to go straight back up. I don't feel we cracked anything yesterday, at best we've started to turn a corner but even that is more to do with work rate and application than anything else.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:36]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

KVY at Right Wing Back - would turn us into League 1s Liverpool on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 637 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024