Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I mean we were good yesterday but... 16:45 - Jan 12 with 913 viewsmonytowbray

...I can’t help but think Stanley were awful so I don’t wanna get my hopes up yet? Oh the life of an ITFC fan used to hopes and dreams being crushed.

Also, if Alan Judge had pace he’d not be playing for us as he’d be the full package haha.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:00 - Jan 12 with 849 viewsHerbivore

Accrington were dire and the relatively early goal definitely settled us after what had been a fairly even opening to the game. Once we got the second it was a cake walk. We played well but it's hard to gauge whether this is a genuine turning of a corner until we've had a few more games. It could easily go to pot again, but I hope it doesn't.

Judge played well yesterday but his legs have well and truly gone. A couple of promising breaks fizzled out because of his milk float-like turn of 'pace'. Long term I'd like to see someone who can both link up play and run at players playing in his role, maybe a Bishop, Lankester or Dobra. His best game for us this season though and I hope he continues to improve. I was told he'd be the best player in the league so I'd like a few MOM performances from him before the season is out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:08 - Jan 12 with 810 viewsitfcjoe

I hate this attitude, and don’t mean it as a dig at you but they were bad because we made them look bad by overpowering them with pace, tempo and quality. They were top of the form table and ‘no mugs’.

Enjoy the win, it was a good one and hopefully it is a kick start to the season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:10 - Jan 12 with 795 viewsfooters

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:00 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

Accrington were dire and the relatively early goal definitely settled us after what had been a fairly even opening to the game. Once we got the second it was a cake walk. We played well but it's hard to gauge whether this is a genuine turning of a corner until we've had a few more games. It could easily go to pot again, but I hope it doesn't.

Judge played well yesterday but his legs have well and truly gone. A couple of promising breaks fizzled out because of his milk float-like turn of 'pace'. Long term I'd like to see someone who can both link up play and run at players playing in his role, maybe a Bishop, Lankester or Dobra. His best game for us this season though and I hope he continues to improve. I was told he'd be the best player in the league so I'd like a few MOM performances from him before the season is out.

Every time I see Judge 'run' now I'm going to hear that whirring milk float sound in my head. Well played, Herb.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:31 - Jan 12 with 744 viewsSWGF

When we lose, it's because we're sh1te? When we win, it's because the opposition are sh1te?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:31 - Jan 12 with 746 viewsunstableblue

I think we’ll know a lot more about the state of the team after Oxford away, despite their recent blip, they are a good side. Having for example well beaten a near full strength West Ham side in the cup.

I think having more pace in the number 10 role would benefit us. Jackson is our only speedster. Bishop, El Mizouni or Dobra May be a longer term solution.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 732 viewsunstableblue

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:08 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

I hate this attitude, and don’t mean it as a dig at you but they were bad because we made them look bad by overpowering them with pace, tempo and quality. They were top of the form table and ‘no mugs’.

Enjoy the win, it was a good one and hopefully it is a kick start to the season

Good point.

I think the players turned up yesterday, and there was great energy. Am sure the player data would reflect that.

I think that’s what Lambert was eluding to his some of his post match comments.

Accrington away the opposition were far more up for it on the day.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:52 - Jan 12 with 692 viewsmonytowbray

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:31 - Jan 12 by SWGF

When we lose, it's because we're sh1te? When we win, it's because the opposition are sh1te?

This is news to me, I’m far from a moaner on here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:54 - Jan 12 with 675 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My main thought during the game was....'how did these beat us 2-0?'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:57 - Jan 12 with 655 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I mean we were good yesterday but... on 17:10 - Jan 12 by footers

Every time I see Judge 'run' now I'm going to hear that whirring milk float sound in my head. Well played, Herb.

As long as you don't start picturing Jonathon Douglass !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024