Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini 16:30 - Mar 6 with 1676 viewsNotSure

Another owner we have missed out on, although I think the guy in question is a bit of a nutjob.
Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:36 - Mar 6 with 1638 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

That’s a bit like saying I missed out on Katie Hopkins for a wife.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:37 - Mar 6 with 1624 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:36 - Mar 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Oh, that made me chuckle so much.

One of the best things I've seen on here.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:54 - Mar 6 with 1572 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone who thinks Bassini would be a better owner than ME can get in the sea.

ME may not be very good, is skint and somewhat prone to making bad decisions, but he is not a blatant crook and conman out to take as much for himself out of the club.

Edit; and there’s the small matter of the League approving his takeover, which they didn’t at Bolton as there was zero evidence Bassini had the funds.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 16:55]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:57 - Mar 6 with 1544 viewsr2d2

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:54 - Mar 6 by ITFC_Forever

Anyone who thinks Bassini would be a better owner than ME can get in the sea.

ME may not be very good, is skint and somewhat prone to making bad decisions, but he is not a blatant crook and conman out to take as much for himself out of the club.

Edit; and there’s the small matter of the League approving his takeover, which they didn’t at Bolton as there was zero evidence Bassini had the funds.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 16:55]

I think ME is far from skint. He just wont use any of his money on the club. Why have a football club if you have no interest in it you have to ask yourself?
Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:00 - Mar 6 with 1536 viewsITFC_Forever

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:57 - Mar 6 by r2d2

I think ME is far from skint. He just wont use any of his money on the club. Why have a football club if you have no interest in it you have to ask yourself?

Ok, not skint, but fed up of burning money for zero reward.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 1477 viewsSpruceMoose

Any of his money? What are you on about? He puts in millions every year.

He just spends it extremely badly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:21 - Mar 6 with 1453 viewsgainsboroughblue

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 16:36 - Mar 6 by WarkTheWarkITFC

That wins the internet this year already.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:30 - Mar 6 with 1419 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is this a wind up? I’ve had less dodgy keebabs

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:32 - Mar 6 with 1407 viewsSwansea_Blue

She’d be perfect for one of us Towen supporters; she loves romping about in fields 🙈

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:34 - Mar 6 with 1399 viewsGuthrum

In football terms, where expenditure has six noughts after it, Evans almost certainly doesn't have all that much liquid cash to spend.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:57 - Mar 6 with 1317 viewsRadlett_blue

Oldham have just been sold to Laurence Bassini on 17:15 - Mar 6 by SpruceMoose

Any of his money? What are you on about? He puts in millions every year.

He just spends it extremely badly.

No, he lets incompetent managers spend it badly.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024