Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
41 years a fan 17:41 - Mar 7 with 1245 viewssaffers12

Never ever felt as low as this, now really worried for the future of this club
41 years a fan on 17:43 - Mar 7 with 1217 viewsgroovyASH

What do you mean "now"? We have been a floating turd for 10 years followed by being a turd flushed by a giant handle for the past 2

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

41 years a fan on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 1194 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know it’s not a competition, but I’ve been worried for at least the last half of Evans’s tenure. I hate being anti anything to do with the club, but he’s killing us. What makes it worse is the drawn out nature of it. Death by a thousand cuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

41 years a fan on 17:45 - Mar 7 with 1175 viewssaffers12

41 years a fan on 17:43 - Mar 7 by groovyASH

What do you mean "now"? We have been a floating turd for 10 years followed by being a turd flushed by a giant handle for the past 2

League form
Position
No direction
Lack of identity
Can't be arsed carrying on with the list
41 years a fan on 17:45 - Mar 7 with 1161 viewspointofblue

41 years a fan on 17:43 - Mar 7 by groovyASH

I thought we might be able to regroup in League One - instead the early season form is simply ensuring we stay in the division next season, ready for a relegation scrap next time around.

At the moment that's exactly what it feels like.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

41 years a fan on 17:46 - Mar 7 with 1153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In what way are you worried about the future of it? Worried we will bounce around the lower leagues for a while like Coventry and others have done, or worried we will go bust?

The former, I understand your concerns but seeing Coventry going up and well organised gives me hope that sooner or later someone will be able to organise us at least as well as Robins can organise them.

The latter and I would ask why.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

41 years a fan on 17:48 - Mar 7 with 1091 viewssaffers12

41 years a fan on 17:46 - Mar 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

In what way are you worried about the future of it? Worried we will bounce around the lower leagues for a while like Coventry and others have done, or worried we will go bust?

The former, I understand your concerns but seeing Coventry going up and well organised gives me hope that sooner or later someone will be able to organise us at least as well as Robins can organise them.

The latter and I would ask why.

Unless something significant happens, I don't mean buying 1 player then this slide will continue, I do mean panic as we all love this club do much, it hurts so much
41 years a fan on 18:09 - Mar 7 with 955 viewsoldburian

We have never been as low as this and I have been a supporter for 70 years!
41 years a fan on 18:35 - Mar 7 with 834 viewsjontysnut

41 years a fan on 17:45 - Mar 7 by pointofblue

I thought we might be able to regroup in League One - instead the early season form is simply ensuring we stay in the division next season, ready for a relegation scrap next time around.

At the moment that's exactly what it feels like.

Yes, I was deluded enough to think that relegation would be cathartic, we'd regroup and move on. What a sap I've been. Every time I think it can't get any worse it freaking well does.
Login to get fewer ads

41 years a fan on 18:45 - Mar 7 with 755 viewsPecker

The club will survive, but I am with you, as low as I have ever felt with this side. I shall continue to support the club for as long as I possibly can, but it isn't as enjoyable as it should be. Pre season, I shall be telling all of you that we will win the league again though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024