Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit pissed off 16:56 - Mar 13 with 3632 viewsgiant_stow

Was just around a friend's house sitting in her small kitchen when another bloke comes over. He walks in spluttering his arse off and sweating all over... tells us not to worry - it's just his asthma. Then he goes on to say he works in a hospital and has just been signed off.

Thanks buddy - much appreciated. prick.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bit pissed off on 17:04 - Mar 13 with 3513 viewsmonytowbray

If someone’s healthy and wants to run the risks of getting it that’s on them, but people seem to fail to understand how getting it and passing it on could deeply impact their life and their family’s lives. Pr1ck indeed.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Bit pissed off on 17:06 - Mar 13 with 3495 viewshampstead_blue

what are you going to do?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bit pissed off on 17:07 - Mar 13 with 3491 viewsgiant_stow

Bit pissed off on 17:04 - Mar 13 by monytowbray

If someone’s healthy and wants to run the risks of getting it that’s on them, but people seem to fail to understand how getting it and passing it on could deeply impact their life and their family’s lives. Pr1ck indeed.

I've just washed everything I can think of - welcome back washing ocd.

What an arsehole.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bit pissed off on 17:08 - Mar 13 with 3482 viewsgiant_stow

Bit pissed off on 17:06 - Mar 13 by hampstead_blue

what are you going to do?

Wash, cross my fingers and hope that he was telling the truth about his asthma.

Bit pissed off on 17:16 - Mar 13 with 3427 viewsgiant_stow

Bit pissed off on 17:07 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

I've just washed everything I can think of - welcome back washing ocd.

What an arsehole.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/mar/13/why-regular-handwashing-can-be-b

Bit pissed off on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 3402 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit pissed off on 17:16 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/mar/13/why-regular-handwashing-can-be-b

I hope I don't sound like a pr1ck bu I really don't see the logic in them putting that article up. It's good advice for the majority in the middle of a pandemic. Sorry if it's not good advice for a small fraction of people. I don't say that dismissively, my brother is autistic and obsessed with keeping his hands clean but I question the logic of articles like that. What are they trying to achieve?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bit pissed off on 17:24 - Mar 13 with 3372 viewsgiant_stow

Bit pissed off on 17:19 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

I hope I don't sound like a pr1ck bu I really don't see the logic in them putting that article up. It's good advice for the majority in the middle of a pandemic. Sorry if it's not good advice for a small fraction of people. I don't say that dismissively, my brother is autistic and obsessed with keeping his hands clean but I question the logic of articles like that. What are they trying to achieve?

Not at fella - I see your point.

I don't mind the article myself - don;t think its pushing anyone any particular way - just noting the difficulties us ocd-ers will face.

The advice from one shrink to his punters at the end of the article is quite eye-opening and not sure I agree with it.

All the best to your bro - I'm sure you'll do well at helping him.

Bit pissed off on 17:26 - Mar 13 with 3353 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit pissed off on 17:24 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

I don't mind the article myself - don;t think its pushing anyone any particular way - just noting the difficulties us ocd-ers will face.

The advice from one shrink to his punters at the end of the article is quite eye-opening and not sure I agree with it.

Thanks mate, you too.

My main issue with that article is the link. Complete clickbait if people see that on social media.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bit pissed off on 17:27 - Mar 13 with 3350 viewsclive_baker

Don't blame you mate, that would piss me off. Even at the best of times I could never drink from water bottles other people have swigged from.

Fingers crossed he was telling the truth.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bit pissed off on 17:30 - Mar 13 with 3314 viewsmonytowbray

Bit pissed off on 17:24 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

My anxiety has been in overload the last few days. It’s chilled a bit today but fck.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Bit pissed off on 17:30 - Mar 13 with 3311 viewsjeera

What were you doing round another bird's house?

Eh?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bit pissed off on 17:33 - Mar 13 with 3284 viewsstrikalite

Bit pissed off on 17:30 - Mar 13 by jeera

Eh?

Bet she was gutted the 3-some was off...

Bit pissed off on 17:36 - Mar 13 with 3253 viewsjeera

Bit pissed off on 17:33 - Mar 13 by strikalite

Bet she was gutted the 3-some was off...

This is it.

In the kitchen so the bloke arriving a bit late was obviously the plumber or something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bit pissed off on 17:57 - Mar 13 with 3198 viewsstrikalite

Bit pissed off on 17:36 - Mar 13 by jeera

This is it.

In the kitchen so the bloke arriving a bit late was obviously the plumber or something.

Yep, and I'm sure they'll re-arrange that too...
Bit pissed off on 17:59 - Mar 13 with 3188 viewsvapour_trail

It’s your sister I feel sorry for

#collateraldamage

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bit pissed off on 17:59 - Mar 13 with 3187 viewsgiant_stow

Bit pissed off on 17:30 - Mar 13 by jeera

Eh?

a gentleman never tells.

Bit pissed off on 18:16 - Mar 13 with 3099 viewshampstead_blue

Bit pissed off on 17:08 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

Wash, cross my fingers and hope that he was telling the truth about his asthma.

the type of prig you want to tw@

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bit pissed off on 18:17 - Mar 13 with 3106 viewsmanchego

My wife had 2 instances of blokes turning up at work soon after a Milan Trade Show -

Bloke 1 : Have you just been in Milan ?
Yeah but I'm fine ....

Bloke 2 : Have you been in Milan ?
No
Have you just been to ( other company who were all in Milan ) ?
Yeah but they're all fine ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024