Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... 19:05 - Mar 29 with 1039 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:06 - Mar 29 with 1006 viewsMullet

I wish Bill Hicks were alive

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:09 - Mar 29 with 996 viewsBlueBadger

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:06 - Mar 29 by Mullet

I have a horrible suspicion that he'd have gone Full Alex Jones by now if he was still alive.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:10 - Mar 29 with 992 viewsBlueBadger

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:09 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

I have a horrible suspicion that he'd have gone Full Alex Jones by now if he was still alive.

That said...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d7evqv/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:22 - Mar 29 with 949 viewsIllinoisblue

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:06 - Mar 29 by Mullet

I think that often. The problems with Trump are many, but purely from a comedy perspective he’s beyond parody. I really can’t take four more years of this blundering, drooling, drug-addled charlatan.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:23 - Mar 29 with 936 viewsGuthrum

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:10 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

That said...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d7evqv/digging-deep-into-the-only-conspiracy-

Reminds me of the theory thay Elvis was really working for the FBI going after the Mob and had to "die" (but not really) as they were about to use the evidence he had acquired.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:36 - Mar 29 with 882 viewsjeera

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:44 - Mar 29 with 841 viewsbournemouthblue

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 19:22 - Mar 29 by Illinoisblue

I think that often. The problems with Trump are many, but purely from a comedy perspective he’s beyond parody. I really can’t take four more years of this blundering, drooling, drug-addled charlatan.

You do wonder given the meal he seems to be making of Corona, if he will pay for it?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sure, we’re in a pandemic and thousands are dying, but on the bright side... on 20:03 - Mar 29 with 785 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only 8.5m? Didn't Boris get 20+m on his first daily update?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024