Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy 10:23 - Apr 9 with 843 viewsKeno

to help businesses in the current situation - yes you may have guessed "5 Point Plan'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 10:31 - Apr 9 with 796 viewsSteve_M

I read that as CIL at first and thought that was quite rational.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 10:35 - Apr 9 with 790 viewsKeno

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 10:31 - Apr 9 by Steve_M

I read that as CIL at first and thought that was quite rational.....

CIL and rational in a sentence together .......

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 12:30 - Apr 9 with 704 viewsBlueBadger

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 10:35 - Apr 9 by Keno

CIL and rational in a sentence together .......

in all fairness, there's always an underlying logic behind CIL's ramblings. Bonkers logic, but it's always internally consistent. That's why Banksy and Squiddy will only ever be limp tribute acts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 12:36 - Apr 9 with 687 viewsKeno

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 12:30 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

in all fairness, there's always an underlying logic behind CIL's ramblings. Bonkers logic, but it's always internally consistent. That's why Banksy and Squiddy will only ever be limp tribute acts.

actually I will give you that

You keeping ok?

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:10 - Apr 9 with 651 viewsBlueBadger

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 12:36 - Apr 9 by Keno

actually I will give you that

You keeping ok?

Not bad. Day off today, so I've done 5 miles with the dog and the laundry.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:40 - Apr 9 with 641 viewsPinewoodblue

CII as in Chartered Insurance Institute or am I missing something?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:56 - Apr 9 with 626 viewsEdwardStone

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:10 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Not bad. Day off today, so I've done 5 miles with the dog and the laundry.

I can understand you taking your dog for a walk....but taking the laundry for a 5 miler?????
Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 14:02 - Apr 9 with 624 viewsBlueBadger

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:56 - Apr 9 by EdwardStone

I can understand you taking your dog for a walk....but taking the laundry for a 5 miler?????

It needed a REALLY good airing.

Login to get fewer ads

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 14:54 - Apr 9 with 588 viewsKeno

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:40 - Apr 9 by Pinewoodblue

CII as in Chartered Insurance Institute or am I missing something?

yep that the one.

They did a video training session on managing your business through the crisis that consisted of a 5 point plan

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 15:09 - Apr 9 with 577 viewsfactual_blue

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 13:56 - Apr 9 by EdwardStone

Bluebadger lives in the middle of nowhere, at least five miles from the nearest electricity supply and the nearest running water.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 559 viewsPinewoodblue

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 14:54 - Apr 9 by Keno

yep that the one.

They did a video training session on managing your business through the crisis that consisted of a 5 point plan

I preferred the Chancellors five pillars of support five point plans are so 2019.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 15:42 - Apr 9 with 544 viewsEdwardStone

Couldn't help but laugh - The CII have come up with a brand new strategy on 15:09 - Apr 9 by factual_blue

Bluebadger lives in the middle of nowhere, at least five miles from the nearest electricity supply and the nearest running water.

Takes his dirty grollies down to the Stour and bash them against a rock for a while.....'tis the best way to get them clean!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024