Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleaned the Car............................... 21:36 - Apr 19 with 1546 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Washed the van, Cleaned the lawn mower, Walked the dog, Bathed the dog, Cleaned the house (again), Had a beer (or 2), Cooked dinner, Cleaned up afterwards, Did the crossword, Mail on Sunday, sorry if any offence caused. Learned how to use Zoom, yay. On here.

Next Sunday, the CD,s and DVD,s are being sorted in chronological order and the fishing tackle is getting cleaned again.

Living the Dream

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:33 - Apr 20 with 1405 viewsr2d2

What do you do the rest of the week then?
Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:47 - Apr 20 with 1387 viewsbrazil1982

Chronological order, eh? Sorted mine into alphabetical at the weekend. Sorted my vinyl into music category too. Seems I have every Eric B & Rakim album. Never realised that.
Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:47 - Apr 20 with 1387 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:33 - Apr 20 by r2d2

Social distance gardening work.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:49 - Apr 20 with 1381 viewsfooters

You should clean your tackle more often than that, mate. No wonder Mrs Pinewood has been so koi recently.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 10:06 - Apr 20 with 1359 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:49 - Apr 20 by footers

You should clean your tackle more often than that, mate. No wonder Mrs Pinewood has been so koi recently.

That would explain why the blood hound next door has been a little excitable lately dear boy.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:02 - Apr 20 with 1322 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:49 - Apr 20 by footers

There's always one poster who has to carp about things...from their holier than thou perch.

Gets my stickleback up.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:44 - Apr 20 with 1290 viewsBryanPlug

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:02 - Apr 20 by WeWereZombies

There's always one poster who has to carp about things...from their holier than thou perch.

Gets my stickleback up.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:56 - Apr 20 with 1279 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 09:33 - Apr 20 by r2d2

but in Norwegian style...

Login to get fewer ads

Cleaned the Car............................... on 13:14 - Apr 20 with 1266 viewsghostofescobar

I officially ran out of stuff I can jet wash over the weekend. Dark days.

GhostOfEscobar

Cleaned the Car............................... on 14:12 - Apr 20 with 1243 viewsjeera

Cleaned the Car............................... on 13:14 - Apr 20 by ghostofescobar

I officially ran out of stuff I can jet wash over the weekend. Dark days.

Where'd you live?

I'll run the car round.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 14:36 - Apr 20 with 1220 viewsEireannach_gorm

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:56 - Apr 20 by WeWereZombies

but in Norwegian style...

Do it again .......but properly this time.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 15:54 - Apr 20 with 1186 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 14:36 - Apr 20 by Eireannach_gorm

Do it again .......but properly this time.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 15:55 - Apr 20 with 1185 viewsfooters

Cleaned the Car............................... on 12:44 - Apr 20 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Terrible pun. Think you need to take a look in the mirror.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 16:02 - Apr 20 with 1174 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 15:55 - Apr 20 by footers

Terrible pun. Think you need to take a look in the mirror.

Well done for pointing out a crucian difference in the responses...

Cleaned the Car............................... on 19:09 - Apr 20 with 1146 viewsEireannach_gorm

Cleaned the Car............................... on 15:54 - Apr 20 by WeWereZombies

Thats just bold.
Cleaned the Car............................... on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1142 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 19:09 - Apr 20 by Eireannach_gorm

Thats just bold.

You think that's bold

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:00 - Apr 20 with 1124 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Cleaned the Car............................... on 19:12 - Apr 20 by WeWereZombies

You think that's bold

Altogether now … "I remember …"

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 1106 viewsblueconscience

I will pay you £10 to clean and hoover my car. I would do it myself, but I have work to do.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 20:59]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:30 - Apr 20 with 1094 viewsjeera

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:27 - Apr 20 by blueconscience

I will pay you £10 to clean and hoover my car. I would do it myself, but I have work to do.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 20:59]

Hang on. You can't do that.

I've already asked and was going to offer a tenner.

You can't go around gazumping on these things.

There are rules.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1073 viewsblueconscience

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:30 - Apr 20 by jeera

Hang on. You can't do that.

I've already asked and was going to offer a tenner.

You can't go around gazumping on these things.

There are rules.

Sorry, I will alter the offer to £10

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Cleaned the Car............................... on 21:12 - Apr 20 with 1061 viewsjeera

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:59 - Apr 20 by blueconscience

Sorry, I will alter the offer to £10

That's ok. Looking back I jumped the gun.

I'd offered a different poster.

Carry on.

If he does a good job, do post a review though so we can compare notes.

Cleaned the Car............................... on 21:28 - Apr 20 with 1051 viewsblueconscience

Cleaned the Car............................... on 21:12 - Apr 20 by jeera

That's ok. Looking back I jumped the gun.

I'd offered a different poster.

Carry on.

If he does a good job, do post a review though so we can compare notes.

Sounds like a plan.

Pinewoodblueboy, Don’t let me down.

Mine and your reputations are at stake here!!!!

Cleaned the Car............................... on 22:23 - Apr 20 with 1018 viewsWeWereZombies

Cleaned the Car............................... on 20:00 - Apr 20 by You_Bloo_Right

Altogether now … "I remember …"

Cleaned the Car............................... on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1014 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Cleaned the Car............................... on 21:28 - Apr 20 by blueconscience

Sounds like a plan.

Pinewoodblueboy, Don’t let me down.

Mine and your reputations are at stake here!!!!

Would that be the bronze, silver, gold or platinum wash sir?
No artics, 16 tonners or low loaders accepted.

[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 22:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024