Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've 12:47 - Apr 23 with 671 viewshomer_123

gone backwards since the WC.

Wonder if Lambert might put his hat in the ring for it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:25 - Apr 23 with 616 viewsChrisd

Think it's a shame really. He's done a lot of good for the Lionesses and they look a far more professional and an accomplished international side. Yes, the form isn't great at the moment, but as we all know form is temporary, class is permanent.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 13:31]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:42 - Apr 23 with 592 viewshomer_123

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:25 - Apr 23 by Chrisd

Think it's a shame really. He's done a lot of good for the Lionesses and they look a far more professional and an accomplished international side. Yes, the form isn't great at the moment, but as we all know form is temporary, class is permanent.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 13:31]

I'd have to disagree - of late he's looked out of the dept - an awful lot of chopping and changing. Lambert'esp with his line up changing.

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 588 viewsJ2BLUE

It was always on the cards once they said they would make an announcement about his future today. Sad really, i'd like to see him succeed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:46 - Apr 23 with 584 viewshomer_123

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:45 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

It was always on the cards once they said they would make an announcement about his future today. Sad really, i'd like to see him succeed.

I don't mind him at all to be honest - he's looked a little out of his dept of late. Suspect this is where his experience has been lacking (at a management level), when times get a little tough.

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:47 - Apr 23 with 585 viewsChrisd

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:42 - Apr 23 by homer_123

I'd have to disagree - of late he's looked out of the dept - an awful lot of chopping and changing. Lambert'esp with his line up changing.

and you're entitled to your opinion Homer, but the way the girls played in the last World Cup was really encouraging and they certainly went out on their shield against the USA. He's done a good job in that role, regardless of the team's current run.

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:51 - Apr 23 with 573 viewshomer_123

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 13:47 - Apr 23 by Chrisd

and you're entitled to your opinion Homer, but the way the girls played in the last World Cup was really encouraging and they certainly went out on their shield against the USA. He's done a good job in that role, regardless of the team's current run.

I wouldn't disagree with the WC assessment but, clearly, since then they've gone backwards and he's struggling to know or pick his best XI.

My sense is that it the lack of experience in management of how to deal with things when they don't go your way.

I hope he stays in the womens game.

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 553 viewsitfcjoe

Been terrible since the World Cup and he doesn't seem to know best formation, style, personnel etc.

A shame as he did bring some profile to the role, but he keeps talking about how they are developing etc but it's not good enough when you should be one of the powerhouses

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 16:30 - Apr 23 with 484 viewsChrisd

Neville gone as Womens Manager then....no real surprise given how they've on 14:13 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

Been terrible since the World Cup and he doesn't seem to know best formation, style, personnel etc.

A shame as he did bring some profile to the role, but he keeps talking about how they are developing etc but it's not good enough when you should be one of the powerhouses

All managers have peaks and troughs, well except PL it seems, lets hope you get your managerial campaign off to a winning start tonight Joe! All the best.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024